Carsley to be announced today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
marcus bent said:
I never said we were not interested we might be but there arent gonna be any signings this week and Carsley will (for the last **** time) sign today or tomorrow or this week

Thought he wasn't sigining now he is make your mind up! :wink:

lazzer said:
so lets get this straight....... franz carr is signing next week :?

Lazzer, we have never been interested in Franz Carr and do not know who your source is, but they are wrong. It's Alan Partridge from Norwich who is not signing this week. :wink:

I heard through my dad's brother's mate's dog's ex wife who shops in the same Tescos as Micky adam's son's cats' cousin's mate's mate that we won't be signing Thierry Henry this week.

Surprise huh!

I promised myself I wouldn't post on here again, but I can't help myself having read this thread in an idle moment

FFS, what is happening/has happened to this forum ????????

From the horses mouth - 'Still working on those two, timings uncertain but should be this week'!!!!!

marcus bent said:
sorry but you are copying Nottingham foxes info you arse
Theres no need for that. :shock:

Why are you getting so angry? lets agree to disagree.
8)

Where am I copying Nottingham foxes info from?Hes not even online. Most people will know he is a freind of mine and we share info.

I dont understand your points, maybe if you elaborated a little more and explained why you are so sure people may respect you more.

Easy now stop the insults. If you want to fight wait until playtime when we can all stand around and chant "scrap".
To be honest I couldn't give a flyin' f@*k if we sign him now or next month as long as we sign him and another couple of quality players.
Now chill out and get excited the season starts soon.

Matt said:
Easy now stop the insults. If you want to fight wait until playtime when we can all stand around and chant "scrap".
To be honest I couldn't give a flyin' f@*k if we sign him now or next month as long as we sign him and another couple of quality players.

the voice of reason :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:

Lazzer, we have never been interested in Franz Carr and do not know who your source is, but they are wrong.:

i remember him carving up the southampton back 4 in the early 90's, think he scored that day too. shame that was about all he ever did.
i think he's coming to replace Keown as coach, who's becoming the manager though...

MKFox said:
Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:

Lazzer, we have never been interested in Franz Carr and do not know who your source is, but they are wrong.:

i remember him carving up the southampton back 4 in the early 90's, think he scored that day too. shame that was about all he ever did.
i think he's coming to replace Keown as coach, who's becoming the manager though...

""oohh aaaarrrrr franzie carr"" :roll:

lazzer said:
MKFox said:
Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:

""oohh aaaarrrrr franzie carr"" :roll:

I can't find the post, but remember somebody asking on here if he was German :lol: :lol: its when we were discussing how many germans had played for City after we signed Freund.

Naughty Fox said:
I can't find the post, but remember somebody asking on here if he was German :lol: :lol: its when we were discussing how many germans had played for City after we signed Freund.
yes, superb.
happy days :wink:

lazzer said:
Matt said:

the voice of reason :wink:

I'm sure he didn't mean it, but yes :!: :p :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572