Carsley to be announced today!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
lazzer said:
DurhamFox said:
My info suggests the deal should be announced most likely today or possbily tomorrow!

what about the day after :roll: :lol:

Unfortunaltey Lazzer me odl mucker these things arent set in stone. if there are no complications it will be today but you can never say for sure.
 

lazzer

Moderator
DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:
DurhamFox said:
My info suggests the deal should be announced most likely today or possbily tomorrow!

what about the day after :roll: :lol:

Unfortunaltey Lazzer me odl mucker these things arent set in stone. if there are no complications it will be today but you can never say for sure.

chill winston im only avin a larf :roll:
i bow to your insider knowledge :wink:
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Clash of the Titans :lol:
Presume Marcus means because DB and TD are away on holiday :?:
 

marcus bent

New Member
Naughty Fox said:
Clash of the Titans :lol:
Presume Marcus means because DB and TD are away on holiday :?:


No they are back but there still in Scotland so it is difficult for mickey to start any negociations
 

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Have to disagree Marcus. There will almost certainly be a signing this week if not 2, three if you include Makin!!

Carlsey is more a case of when this week not if!!
 

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Have to disagree Marcus. There will almost certainly be a signing this week if not 2, three if you include Makin!!

Carlsey is more a case of when this week not if!!
 

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
marcus bent said:
Well say what you want mate but there won't be any signings and it won't be Carsley

We can agree to disagree then.

Did you see the interview on LCFC World after the St Johnstone game? Micky confirming that they would be in by the East Bengl game.

What makes you say not Carsley?
 
marcus bent said:
Naughty Fox said:
Clash of the Titans :lol:
Presume Marcus means because DB and TD are away on holiday :?:


No they are back but there still in Scotland so it is difficult for mickey to start any negociations

I would have thought with phones and e-mail that should not have stopped a deal going through large numbers of companies complete deals this way.
 

Graz

Well-Known Member
Didn't Micky say at the weekend that he hopes to have these 2 "mystery" signings wrapped up by the end of the week?

Carsley should be good. Any idea who the other is Durham? And has a contract actually been discussed with Makin yet?
 

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Graz said:
Didn't Micky say at the weekend that he hopes to have these 2 "mystery" signings wrapped up by the end of the week?

Carsley should be good. Any idea who the other is Durham? And has a contract actually been discussed with Makin yet?

Not entirely sure about the other player, I beleive Richie Partridge is still wanted as is Don Hutchison but not definite on which one it will be! Makin negotiations are under way. I think he will be a quality signing.

Micky did say yestersay that the 'mystery' players would be in for the weekend and my info suggests this too.
 

marcus bent

New Member
mate you have no idea maybe they are interested in partridge but not carsley or Hutchinson

and also mickey HOPED

IT WONT HAPPEN
 

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
marcus bent said:
mate you have no idea maybe they are interested in partridge but not carsley or Hutchinson

and also mickey HOPED

IT WONT HAPPEN

OK Marcus, thanks for your insight. :roll:
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
marcus bent said:
mate you have no idea maybe they are interested in partridge but not carsley or Hutchinson

and also mickey HOPED

IT WONT HAPPEN

So what the hell was:

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6800&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
and
http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6815

all about then :roll: :?
You boasted at being the first to announce Carsley, now you are saying we are not interested :?: :?: :roll:
I stood up for you Marcus, but not too sure now after this :?
 

marcus bent

New Member
I never said we were not interested we might be but there arent gonna be any signings this week and Carsley will (for the last ****ing time) sign today or tomorrow or this week
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2559
2Manchester Utd2549
3Leicester2549
4West Ham Utd2545
5Chelsea2543
6Liverpool2540
7Everton2440
8Aston Villa2336
9Tottenham 2436
10Leeds Utd2535
11Arsenal2534
12Wolves2533
13Palace2532
14Southampton2530
15Burnley2528
16Brighton2526
17Newcastle Utd2525
18Fulham2522
19West Brom2514
20Sheffield Utd2511

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top