Pre Match Leicester v Nottingham Forest

I think we'll draw this one and that wouldn't be a bad result at all.... Unless, of course, we are two nil up and decide to throw it all away. Again.
Being 2-0 up and it finishing 2-2 is the same number of points as being 2-0 down and it finishing 2-2, old chap.

You’ll moan at both anyway. How dare we lose a 2-0 lead…how dare we be 2-0 down…yada yada

Let’s hope the goals are evenly spread out for your benefit (even though, yep you guessed it, it’s still the same number of points).

That first kiss between Pops and City Fan is going to be something special, so many pent up feelings…

Forest looked bang average against Palace, I don’t care what formation we play, let’s get it to them early doors and we can smash them!

I watched a large proportion of the game yesterday and both teams were poor.

IF we start on the front foot and attack we have a very good chance of winning.

If we invite them onto us I fear they may score a couple and we can’t keep pulling the phoenix from the flames can we?

That first kiss between Pops and City Fan is going to be something special, so many pent up feelings…

Forest looked bang average against Palace, I don’t care what formation we play, let’s get it to them early doors and we can smash them!
Gerrintoum.

It seems to be a tale of two halves with Cooper. He deserves the credit because his strength is clearly getting a bit of fight out if the team when the chips are down and he's shown it at Forest in their first season too. The first half performances have generally all been piss poor though..

Let's be honest though, our defence just ain't that good. IMO Okoli Is about the best but even he's not exactly a rock at the back. Faes (nearly added to his farcical own goals tally again on Saturday) and Vestergaard still give me nightmares from the Brendan year, Justin seems to be having his worst season defensively and Kristiansen is basically the new Chilwell... decent enough going forward but can't defend for shit.

Anyway I'm glad we're at home in this. Always got to look at winning your home games against those outside of Euro contention and picking up the odd few draws away and that should see you about safe.

Being 2-0 up and it finishing 2-2 is the same number of points as being 2-0 down and it finishing 2-2, old chap.

You’ll moan at both anyway. How dare we lose a 2-0 lead…how dare we be 2-0 down…yada yada

Let’s hope the goals are evenly spread out for your benefit (even though, yep you guessed it, it’s still the same number of points).
I think it’s probably fair not to be happy with shipping goals whether you do it while leading a game, or leaving yourself the challenge of chasing one.

No one was happy with the first half on Saturday. You can’t always leave yourself the task of scoring 3 to win or 2 to salvage a draw. Cooper himself agreed it wasn’t good enough post match.

Being a supporter doesn’t mean you have to be ‘all in’ all of the time. It’s okay to call out errors that could’ve been avoided, just as it is also okay to celebrate things that we get right. It would be daft to put a gloss on a result without looking at things you can do better. The crew of Apollo 13 made it home. Result! Doesn’t mean we don’t try to get home with the spacecraft in tact next time. You don’t always land on your feet.

You are correct in giving plaudits for how well the second half went on Saturday. Pop is equally right in saying that we didn’t have to make it so difficult and hopefully we won’t next time out.

Can we step away from the bickering for a bit. It feels like an enormous waste of energy.

Referee: Craig Pawson.
Assistants:
Eddie Smart, Nick Greenhalgh.
Fourth official:
Darren Bond.
VAR: Paul Tierney.
Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard.

My favourite Forest moment:

Alan Rodgers getting pelted with Boost bars will always be a highlight for me!

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812
10Fulham811
11Bournemouth811