Confirmed Transfer Caleb Okoli

And If you really want to be a pedant, he's played 84 games in the PL, not two. For reference, I'll include Faes' stats as a comparison:

JV: 63% tackle win ratio / WF: 61%
JV: 5.2 clearances per game / WF 4.1
JV: 4.6 recoveries per game / WF 5.2
JV: 2.8 accurate long balls per game / 2.6
JV: 46.3 passes per game / WF 56.6
JV: 3.3 ariel duals won per game / WF 1.9
JV: 4 goals scored / WF 2
JV: 1 error leading to a goal / WF 2
JV: 0 own goals / WF 2

His stats stack up.

Like I say, these types of stats are actually difficult to read anything into really without contextualisation but if you are going to continuously pursue this one-upmanship that you so desperately seem to need then at least try to make sense and attempt to converse with reason instead of being so bent out of shape, upset and cross by any negative reference to Mr Cooper for some strange and indecipherable reason.
He has played just 12 premier league games in the past 4 years. There’s a reason for that.

Why do you keep giving us meaningless stats, if as you rightly say, they’re a load of bollocks anyway?

Maybe SC can take a leaf from Claudio’s footprint when he brought in Simpson and Fuchs for De Laet, and Schlupp.

'We’ve got the defence, you guys just go and play'

He has played just 12 premier league games in the past 4 years. There’s a reason for that.

Why do you keep giving us meaningless stats, if as you rightly say, they’re a load of bollocks anyway?
That doesn't change the numbers.

He wasn't in the PL for one of those.

He's been injured this season as he was in his last season at Saints.

I said that stats needed contextualising before they have meaning; if you bother to do that, you'll see his stats do indeed, stack up very well against other PL CBs.

Good contribution as always though.

Last edited:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812