Pre Match Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Trees play tonight v Palace
Anything but a Palace win will do for me (keep them at arms length)

Hopefully play with the intent we finished with, from the start.

Mads

Justin
Okoli
Faes

Fatawu

Winks
Ndidi
Skipp

Mavididi

Buona
Vardy

**** 'em up.

We'd be four down by half time.

I understood playing Mavididi and Fatawu as wing backs for half an hour when we have to throw caution to the wind against 10 men.

However doing so from the start at home to a team whose main strength is counter attacking with width and pace is utterly bonkers.

If any City manager were to opt for that approach, I'd want a changing room mutiny, lock him in the toilet and pick a proper side.

I understood playing Mavididi and Fatawu as wing backs for half an hour when we have to throw caution to the wind against 10 men.

However doing so from the start at home to a team whose main strength is counter attacking with width and pace is utterly bonkers.

If any City manager were to opt for that approach, I'd want a changing room mutiny, lock him in the toilet and pick a proper side.
Yep, let’s shore up the defence by going from 4 defenders in the team to 3.

Complete batshit.

Nonsense.

We were two down in 35 minutes along a team with 1 point in 18th with our current setup.

Doing the same thing over and over won't change the outcome.

Yep, let’s shore up the defence by going from 4 defenders in the team to 3.

Complete batshit.
Let's leave it as it is then. It's been perfect so far....

In our current setup, we normally only have two defenders when the opposition attack. That's one less. Get it yet?

Needless to say I disagree

Our youngsters are letting the side down at the moment. Losing to Forest U21 with an own goal too and almost half time.
They can have that one, so long as we get the win on Saturday, or Friday, depending on where you are.

We know what the team is going to be already. Same defence, Fatawu in Mavididi out, Winks in El Khannouss out. Ayew may be crowbarred in at the expense of Buonanotte but we'll wait on that one.

We will obviously concede because, well, we always will with our defence set up this way so it's just a case of whether we can out score them during our decent 30 minute spell at whatever point in the game that happens.

We should be a pretty even match for them in reality but that all depends on how we decide to approach the game.

I think we'll draw this one and that wouldn't be a bad result at all.... Unless, of course, we are two nil up and decide to throw it all away. Again.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812
10Fulham811
11Bournemouth811