They're talking about us

For What Its Worth, Pt. 37.

Leicester City legend Troy Deeny has his Team Of The Week including the following:

Facundo Buonanotte (Leicester City): His side struggled in the first half at Southampton but Buonanotte stood out for his bravery. He gave the Foxes a much-needed spark and belief throughout and was pivotal in turning the game around.

Steve Cooper (Leicester City): I genuinely believe that had Leicester lost at Southampton their manager would have been sacked. Cooper made changes at half-time, like he did at Arsenal, and in a few other games, and his team brought themselves back into it. It was a massive performance from his side in the second half to come from 2-0 down to win - a monstrous task that they took on with broad shoulders. Simply excellent.

So there you go.

For What Its Worth, Pt. 37.

Leicester City legend Troy Deeny has his Team Of The Week including the following:

Facundo Buonanotte (Leicester City): His side struggled in the first half at Southampton but Buonanotte stood out for his bravery. He gave the Foxes a much-needed spark and belief throughout and was pivotal in turning the game around.

Steve Cooper (Leicester City): I genuinely believe that had Leicester lost at Southampton their manager would have been sacked. Cooper made changes at half-time, like he did at Arsenal, and in a few other games, and his team brought themselves back into it. It was a massive performance from his side in the second half to come from 2-0 down to win - a monstrous task that they took on with broad shoulders. Simply excellent.

So there you go.
He’s not watched anything then. From what I’ve seen the catalyst was Fatawu more than Cundo

He’s not watched anything then. From what I’ve seen the catalyst was Fatawu more than Cundo

It’s Troy Deeney, mate - even if he did watch it, he wouldn’t have understood it

Fatawu, Winks, complete change in formation and the sending off were the catalysts

Thick ****

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812
10Fulham811