Celtic at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazeez

Leicester City have arranged a freindly with Celtic which will be played at home on the 19th of July. They are also trying to arrang another home freindly with a big EUROPEAN club but at the moment these are just rumours.
It will be broadcasted by the media tomorow........

U heard it here First!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I thought we were supposed to be playing Rangers ??

But you're the man in the know, sir

Good work

Well they were trying to get a scottish club down and initialy it was rumoured to be Rangers, but got information today that it is definitely gonna be Celtic. I was also told that they are trying to get a BIG EUROPEAN team as well but thats wot they said last time and we ended up with east Bengal !!!!!

Should be intresting :lol:

I'm spreading the rumour farish and wideish. :roll: :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Someone who wishes to be anonymous on another forum said:
*Inside info* it's true. ;-)

But, I didn't tell you that...until tomorrow

i was told by a steward at the Leeds match it would be Rangers,and when i asked Levein that night he said he couldn't say.

Tim Davies did say we would play a european team but it WOULDN'T be one on the scale of Barcelona....he said lower opposition than that.

so who knows?? most people will be off on their holibobs around those dates anyway so won't see whoever it is.

Who we are playing on 29th or 30th of July has yet to be decided, the club have a number of clubs to choose from.

On the basis of last years Pepsi Max & the likely fixture mentioned above, do you think any foreign opposition (ignoring the big boys) would attract a 20k plus crowd?

lazeez said:
Leicester City have arranged a freindly with Celtic which will be played at home on the 19th of July. They are also trying to arrang another home freindly with a big EUROPEAN club

Just a few comments:

* I can't remember the last time we played two pre-season games at home.

* Playing Celtic on a Tuesday?!?

* We are already supposed to be playing in northern Norway just two days before.

beaumontfox said:
i was told by a steward at the Leeds match it would be Rangers,and when i asked Levein that night he said he couldn't say.

Tim Davies did say we would play a european team but it WOULDN'T be one on the scale of Barcelona....he said lower opposition than that.

so who knows?? most people will be off on their holibobs around those dates anyway so won't see whoever it is.

Bring em on .
I've always wanted to see us play against Total Network Solutions :roll:

Brauny Blue said:
beaumontfox said:

Bring em on .
I've always wanted to see us play against Total Network Solutions :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bocadillo said:
lazeez said:
Leicester City have arranged a freindly with Celtic which will be played at home on the 19th of July. They are also trying to arrang another home freindly with a big EUROPEAN club

Just a few comments:

* I can't remember the last time we played two pre-season games at home.

* Playing Celtic on a Tuesday?!?

* We are already supposed to be playing in northern Norway just two days before.

Davies definitely said we had a game arranged at home for July 19th.

and another aganist European opposition for 29th or 30th July. think the FT peeps can confirm he said this Tuesday night.

I hate friendlies, the football is all show, the players dont try, the manager use them to try out some obscure team formation, and I always end up waisting money by going to them

step said:
I hate friendlies, the football is all show, the players dont try, the manager use them to try out some obscure team formation, and I always end up waisting money by going to them

Agree with you Step. Its never more obvious than when England play.
There's more subs than the Russian navy, the game never flows and the players can't be arsed because the competitive spirit isn't there.
Complete waste of time , and under the trade descriptions act they should state its a training exercise and not a proper football match.

lazeez said:
Leicester City have arranged a freindly with Celtic which will be played at home on the 19th of July. They are also trying to arrang another home freindly with a big EUROPEAN club but at the moment these are just rumours.
It will be broadcasted by the media tomorow........

U heard it here First!!!!! :eek: :eek:

It'd be good to get Red Star Belgrade back for a match.

beaumontfox said:
Davies definitely said we had a game arranged at home for July 19th.

and another aganist European opposition for 29th or 30th July. think the FT peeps can confirm he said this Tuesday night.

He certainly did.

We can't play a Scottish club the weekend before the start of our season, as Scotland kick off their season that weekend, hence the reason for the Tuesday night game.

mitcho_uk said:
Foxes_Trust said:
Who we are playing on 29th or 30th of July has yet to be decided, the club have a number of clubs to choose from.

I am suprised you could be bothered to tell us :D :-D :D :-D

:lol:

mitcho_uk said:
I am suprised you could be bothered to tell us :D :-D :D :-D

Have we ever had an apology for that amazing outburst? I can't imagine that what 'Foxes Trust' had to say was official Trust policy and I do think an apology is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669