Celtic at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
mitcho_uk said:
I am suprised you could be bothered to tell us :D :-D :D :-D

Have we ever had an apology for that amazing outburst? I can't imagine that what 'Foxes Trust' had to say was official Trust policy and I do think an apology is due.

There's more chance of me, Webbo and Lazzer being given the lead roles in the next Charlies Angels film

bocadillo said:
mitcho_uk said:

Have we ever had an apology for that amazing outburst? I can't imagine that what 'Foxes Trust' had to say was official Trust policy and I do think an apology is due.

What outburst was that bocadillo? Sounds interesting.

lazzer said:
i dunno i can see jeff as sabrina :D

How can anyone confuse Kate Jackson with Webbie :?: :roll: :? :? :-( :-(

The Voice From Above said:
bocadillo said:
mitcho_uk said:

This one:

Foxes_Trust

Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven wrote:
Back on topic. Did anyone go and was there anything to report

So few fans bothered to turn up.

So we can't be bothered to tell you

Often the Trust is frustrated with the clubs attitude, tonight the Trust is fed up with the 'leave it to everybody else' attitude of the fans

Good night

I'm talking about when 'Foxes Trust', the contributor to this board, was apparently tired and emotional and wrote on behalf of the Trust, "We can't be bothered to tell you". (He must have been writing on behalf of the Trust because he wouldn't have written "We" otherwise)

I don't think that the Trust should be talking to fans in this way in any forum, even this. And I am surprised that we haven't had an apology yet.

If 'Foxes Trust' does not feel an apology is due, perhaps he would let us know to whom at the Trust we should address our complaints on this matter.

whoever posted that was out of order but come on theres people starving in the world let it go move on :roll:

lazzer said:
whoever posted that was out of order but come on theres people starving in the world let it go move on :roll:

The writer does not appear to believe that he was 'out of order'. He seems to believe that he can wrote whatever he wants to, as long as he can use his tiredness and his emotions as an excuse. I don't believe that the Foxes Trust would want to associate themselves with such statements.

I do what I can about the world's starving - and I see no reason why I should move on. The ball is in the court of 'Foxes Trust'.

And please don't roll your eyes at me!!

homer said:
What time's dinner again ?
About every hour for you isn't it?
food.gif

I am adding 2 and 2 together here to make five but I think I know who are European opposition could be.

MALAGA
With their set of British fans plus sheepshagger Paulo Wanchope.

They are playing Chesterfield on the Wednesday before the weekend and they are going an English Tour. Go on Chesterfield's site and they confirmed their friendly plus Malaga's tour of England. It happen when Barca were schueduled to play a game at Man City. So, Leicester said could we play you? Barca accepted. So I bet Chesterfield have done the same after LCFC contacted it Malaga over friendly.

However, I may be wrong.

i remember quite alot of trouble after the celtic game last time. would it be wise to arrange it again. hope its true though. MON returning, great stuff

bocadillo said:

I'm talking about when 'Foxes Trust', the contributor to this board, was apparently tired and emotional and wrote on behalf of the Trust, "We can't be bothered to tell you". (He must have been writing on behalf of the Trust because he wouldn't have written "We" otherwise)

I don't think that the Trust should be talking to fans in this way in any forum, even this. And I am surprised that we haven't had an apology yet.

If 'Foxes Trust' does not feel an apology is due, perhaps he would let us know to whom at the Trust we should address our complaints on this matter.

I'm quite taken that someone in the 'Foxes Trust' actually had the bottle to come out with something as relevant as that - i.e. apathy - much better than them droning on about the morality of playing a friendly in Milton Keynes.

bocadillo said:

The Trust has been posting informatively since it was set up when the club went into administration, with people involved dedicating numerous hours of their time getting fans messages over to the club even to those who don't want to listen.

It can be a difficult task as the club believes we are constantly attacking them, while many fans don't think we criticise the club enough.

Members of the Trust have faced far more pressure from the club over certain issues & toughed it out. The post made above does not swear at fans, it expresses frustration that few turned up for an open meeting.

One or two on this board seem to be taking a very high moral stance over one post, goodness knows how you would have dealt with being challenged eyeball to eyeball when someone from the club took exception to something we had said.

If you can't let go of one loose late night post, I hope you never serve on a jury, else the hangman will be recalled for a speeding offence.

What is the fuss about, The foxes trust are there to represent the fans and are doing their best to improve things for us. So get off their case and find something else to moan about.

step said:
What is the fuss about, The foxes trust are there to represent the fans and are doing their best to improve things for us. So get off their case and find something else to moan about.

I do wonder sometimes why folk are so negative towards FT. Whoever posts on FT behalf can seem to be balshy and probaly patronising at times but deep down i feel they are on our side of the fence.

Brauny Blue said:
step said:

I do wonder sometimes why folk are so negative towards FT. Whoever posts on FT behalf can seem to be balshy and probaly patronising at times but deep down i feel they are on our side of the fence.

I think the majority of people on here believe that also, however it was stated that people couldnt attend due to the timing of the meeting, and when someone asked what had happened they were met with the respond stated throughout this thread.

All FT needed to do was apologise for his harsh brush off and i believe the outburst would have been forgotten, but alas he continues to attack members of the forum with his statements posted above.

FT wrote

One or two on this board seem to be taking a very high moral stance over one post, goodness knows how you would have dealt with being challenged eyeball to eyeball when someone from the club took exception to something we had said.

Surely if you are going eyeball to eyeball with someone there is a major flaw with your negotiating skills. As for One or two taking a very high moral stance over one post, i feel they are right to do so. Your post was wrong and i accept out of character. admit it, apologise for it and forget it.

Foxes_Trust said:
bocadillo said:

The Trust has been posting informatively since it was set up when the club went into administration, with people involved dedicating numerous hours of their time getting fans messages over to the club even to those who don't want to listen.

It can be a difficult task as the club believes we are constantly attacking them, while many fans don't think we criticise the club enough.

Members of the Trust have faced far more pressure from the club over certain issues & toughed it out. The post made above does not swear at fans, it expresses frustration that few turned up for an open meeting.

If you can't let go of one loose late night post, I hope you never serve on a jury, else the hangman will be recalled for a speeding offence.

What a patronising twat you really are

For your information I've gone "eyeball to eyeball" on many an occasion - both privately and professionally - and with a lot bigger fish than the chumpies on the LCFC Board

I suspect one or two people on here could say the same

A simple apology was needed, but you're too thick to even see that, aren't you ?

Pathetic to the core - not the Trust , but this particular individual

It's shameful. You are completely f*ckin' shameful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673