Match Thread Celtic v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I have seen Chilwell play other than on the telly, mightily impressed, confident on the ball, he's quick and finds the right pass even under pressure. Zielar, I can see Kasper having his work cut out to stay number one. Musa didn't get much usable service, used his speed to beat a defender and goalkeeper on one occasion, empty net, but nobody in the City team where able to keep up, so his cross when begging, he needed Vardy in the team, sweet dreams. Ulloa worked hard as usual, and he doesn't mind going in where he could get hurt. After he was taken off there was no one to lead the line and Musa was very much on his own. Thought the other new players Amartey, Herdenanz, and Mendey had reasonable games given the number of changes made during the match. Final word on Mahrez he can be frustrating, but he's heavily marked, always two sometimes three players on him, but his goal was sublime. I was sitting in the stand behind him amongst Celtic fans even they, well the one around me applauded. I spent the afternoon being very diplomatic and not cheering when City scored ex-cetera. The away support was fantastic well done you lot you did the Club proud.

Zielar made a great save, from a free kick taken from just outside the box, the shot was hid hard and low definitely going into the bottom left hand corner, he made the save with his finger-tips but you probably saw that. Musa need service, just like Vardy, from what little I have seen I think he's the quicker. Drinkwater did try the little dink over the top for him to run on to but he wanted it at his feet, More trainingsessions required!

What does everyone think our formation and players will be come the start of the season?

4-3-3, 4-2-2?

Can we play a two man midfield without Kante?

Seriously, though. Mrs.Blaarev spotted a guy at our hotel in a city shirt (no, not me, another one). You're not at Santorini by chance?

Any thoughts on Mendy? Any good?

Seriously, though. Mrs.Blaarev spotted a guy at our hotel in a city shirt (no, not me, another one). You're not at Santorini by chance?
No I'm not, although I have been there before. I really like Greece, pre-kids we spent a summer island hopping and that's when we went to there. We're up on the mainland this time, in Halkidiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669