Confirmed Transfer Cengiz Ünder on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This didn't age well...
Neither have I.

(Although the point was more a general one. I don’t sense that they’re necessarily a happy camp and I was responding to a post suggesting that they were in a better place than us).

Neither have I.

(Although the point was more a general one. I don’t sense that they’re necessarily a happy camp and I was responding to a post suggesting that they were in a better place than us).

I think Bale's signing will generally give them a lift. Although I guess without fans in the ground, maybe that will have less of an impact.

I think Bale's signing will generally give them a lift. Although I guess without fans in the ground, maybe that will have less of an impact.
He might be good, but it’ll depend largely on how much he can actually be on the pitch. His track record isn’t exactly confidence building, in that respect.

Others happy his loan doesn't have an obligation to buy... But I hope it does have an agreed option to buy!

£24m Rumoured sounded like a good deal. Dont want that price soaring up or Roma changing their mind if he tears it up!

Welcome Cengiz!

So glad we've signed a winger! Look forward to seeing him play.
It was changed from an obligation to an option to buy

Somebody please please please make Cengis Under chant/song based on this! Please!

Its bloody perfect for a football song too with all that hoo hah shite. That bloke from Kasabian is out of work currently...gerrimin for the writing duties.

I was wondering about his likely fitness level for playing this week.

He played half an hour as a sub for Turkey on 6th Sep.

Before that, he last played for Roma on 1st Aug for 30 mins as a sub again.

Before that, he played 45 mins on 2nd July and 17 mins on 24th June.

Before that, his last appearance was 1st March for club or country.

So he won't be fit with two hours of football since 1st March. To put it into context, he's only played half an hour more than Ricardo has since the start of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263