Century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottm Fox

New Member
Have any of you been listening to the Century FM phone in recently?

kenny burns has got to be the biggest tw@t in the world. he reckons forest are nailed on for promotion and leicester will be struggling to stay in the top half.

After raving about williams towards the back of end of last season he has also declared him to be a 'nothing player' now that he has left.

Come on Birch....get on there and sort him out!
 

Nottm Fox

New Member
i don't see forest as a major threat.

i think the teams we need to watch for are...

wolves
west ham
leeds
millwall
sunderland

i can't see many others that are going to be up there.
 

gagandeep

New Member
Nottm Fox said:
Have any of you been listening to the Century FM phone in recently?

kenny burns has got to be the biggest tw@t in the world. he reckons forest are nailed on for promotion and leicester will be struggling to stay in the top half.

After raving about williams towards the back of end of last season he has also declared him to be a 'nothing player' now that he has left.

Come on Birch....get on there and sort him out!
century fm have always been biased tw@ts, they say they are the east-midlands biggest fans. but always be at forest games, i can remember near the end of the seaon, we were in a relegation battle, and forest mid-table, they had forest gillingam on or summin i think, and not leiacester birmingham.
 

sheffield_fox

New Member
When Harewood left they were calling him idle, overweight, useless, not a very good footballer and the rest of it, now theres rumours about him coming back all of a sudden he's a changed player with blinding pace, a great finish, full of confidence, great work rate etc!!! THey are so two faced on there.
 

gagandeep

New Member
sheffield_fox said:
When Harewood left they were calling him idle, overweight, useless, not a very good footballer and the rest of it, now theres rumours about him coming back all of a sudden he's a changed player with blinding pace, a great finish, full of confidence, great work rate etc!!! THey are so two faced on there.
yeh and they love forest
 

gagandeep

New Member
alex said:
Forest are our feeder club.... :D
lol, are reid and johnson out of caontract next seaon? :roll:

and perhaps dawson the season after that.

we get their good players, they take our crap ones of us ie:rogers , impey
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Smug twats, someone came in to our office to do a presentation and it turns out he's F**est, so my boss turns round and says, 'Ay-up, he's a fox over there...' to which F**est twat sayd - 'Ooo, i'm glad they're in our division again, another six points on the board...' at which point i turned round and questioned as to the last time they did such a feat....and also what he thought of fooking Williams coming to the Walkers, at which point d'you know what the fooker said? 'How many times you won the European Cup mate?'

Wanker. ****ing hell, what a living-in-the-past bunch of in-bred to$$ers...
 

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
alex said:
Smug twats, someone came in to our office to do a presentation and it turns out he's F**est, so my boss turns round and says, 'Ay-up, he's a fox over there...' to which F**est twat sayd - 'Ooo, i'm glad they're in our division again, another six points on the board...' at which point i turned round and questioned as to the last time they did such a feat....and also what he thought of fooking Williams coming to the Walkers, at which point d'you know what the fooker said? 'How many times you won the European Cup mate?'

Wanker. **** hell, what a living-in-the-past bunch of in-bred to$$ers...
'ere 'ere.

They still sing "Pshyco gis a wave" down at the shitty ground. They can't understand why Des Walker didn't make the flight to Portugal, and sliced bread still isn't a patch on Cloughie.

Although the £10 mill for Reidy should buy them a decent Europe push next year when they are back in the prem.!! Disillusioned Fukwits
 

Dunc

New Member
alex said:
Forest are our feeder club.... :D
Surely a reserve team - like the Continentals would be a fairer comment. After all we pick out their best players and give them our crap, basically creating a Leicester 'A' and a Leicester 'B' Team.

I think their end of the bargain was getting to call East Midlands Airport, Nottingham EMA.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Liverpool  9
Everton  9
Aston Villa  6
Arsenal  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
10 Newcastle Utd  4
11 West Ham Utd  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top