Champions League 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Even when he was scoring loads of goals last season (2015-16) he wasn't convincing me as a natural finisher.

"He's the type of centre forward or type of finisher that is very much head down and hit it. He goes for power a lot. He's not necessarily a real cute, classy type of finisher. He doesn't once lift his head. He almost hits it through goalkeepers. To be a finisher like that you need a lot of luck – sometimes you'll have it, sometimes you won't."
Would love to hear this over footage of Vardy's goals against West Brom, Man City and Liverpool

If it's written in Geordie, most of us won't understand a word of it.

I'll call it the Geordie Xg Philosophy and people will buy it. Wait til you see my Geordie Ape pictures that you can own a code for. I'm getting with the times. Anyone like juice by mail?

‘Well done he’s 13’

Southall on the other hand turned out to be an absolute legend.

I've never disliked Southall which is weird because i hated that Everton of the 90s that could've been flushed but kept floating back up out the bend. Now I've read about him, how he felt around others and what he does now......he's a smashing bunch of lads.

So, exactly as I predicted hours ago on this thread then? Well ahead of the BBC. Sometimes it pays to not have to be impartial & just assume that if scousers are involved something ****ing shady is going on.
They are the greatest fans in the world, don’t ya know? The fact that there was no issue with getting the Madrid fans into the stadium is purely a coincidence. The honorable Liverpool fans were victims and in no way to blame for anything. And they never have been nor will be.

And there was nothing impartial about the BBC radio coverage.

Last edited:
So, exactly as I predicted hours ago on this thread then? Well ahead of the BBC. Sometimes it pays to not have to be impartial & just assume that if scousers are involved something ****ing shady is going on.
You mean forged tickets aren't ****ing shady?

Remember when Brown Nose said Ancelotti was a washed up fraud?

He was at Everton. He put his brother in charge of training the players and was doing 'management by numbers' there.

He always looked bored to tears being there to me. It was just a payday for him

What I do respect is that, as soon as he got the chance, he got out.

FT5_v4mVIAAavP6.jpeg

Was he trying to fart the ball away? Watched that goal a few times this morning.....he was like Maguire.

He was at Everton. He put his brother in charge of training the players and was doing 'management by numbers' there.

He always looked bored to tears being there to me. It was just a payday for him

What I do respect is that, as soon as he got the chance, he got out.
He had the equal 3rd highest win percentage of any Everton manager ever.

I think it wasn't just the chance of managing Real Madrid again that prompted him to leave. He probably realised what a clown show Everton as a club are and took the first good opportunity that came his way.

They are the greatest fans in the world, don’t ya know? The fact that there was no issue with getting the Madrid fans into the stadium is purely a coincidence. The honorable Liverpool fans were victims and in no way to blame for anything. And they never have been nor will be.

And there was nothing impartial about the BBC radio coverage.
Oh yes. The poor little mites. What was the tone of the coverage? I didn't listen to the radio.

Oh yes. The poor little mites. What was the tone of the coverage? I didn't listen to the radio.
It was all the fault of UEFA and the French officials. Poor organization, bad policing, poor security. The Liverpool fans who had worked so hard to get to the game were completely blameless of anything. Not once did anyone query why there was seemingly no issue with the Madrid fans entering the stadium.

I never got the narrative that Madrid were lucky to be in the final. Can you imagine if the mighty Liverpool has beaten PSG, Chelsea, and Man City to get there, instead of Porto and Villarreal? And if they’d done so with thrilling comeback after comeback? My God, the talk of them being unbeatable and their indomitable spirit would have been nauseating. But instead, Madrid are lucky and they were lambs to the slaughter in the final. And all this coming from the same people who’ve spent the last week jerking off over how good Pep’s lot who are, who Madrid beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363