Champions League Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.
If theres brugge tickets left up till now and we only had an allocation of 1400 there must be a good chance of tickets for other games getting to friday.

If theres brugge tickets left up till now and we only had an allocation of 1400 there must be a good chance of tickets for other games getting to friday.

There's a good chance of tickets for the other games going to city fox members and still not selling out.

Ticket sales are surprisingly low. We're in Champions League man...dilly ding dilly dong!!

There's a good chance of tickets for the other games going to city fox members and still not selling out.

Ticket sales are surprisingly low. We're in Champions League man...dilly ding dilly dong!!
People in the ticket office haven't been able to supply thier mates

Iv put an application in through Thomas Cook thinking it might give me a better chance, but im wondering now if trying direct with the club in the morning might be better.

Iv put an application in through Thomas Cook thinking it might give me a better chance, but im wondering now if trying direct with the club in the morning might be better.
There was something from lcfchelp on Twitter the other day saying that tickets for flights are allocated at 9am to those who have booked flights with TC. I would say that if you get booked on and the allocation goes to tomorrow, you will get a ticket.

There was something from lcfchelp on Twitter the other day saying that tickets for flights are allocated at 9am to those who have booked flights with TC. I would say that if you get booked on and the allocation goes to tomorrow, you will get a ticket.

Fingers crossed then. Only thing that concerned me was the Thomas cook agent said last week that if they dont have enough interest to fill a plane then they wont put 1 on. I did apply quite early though so we will see.

Fingers crossed then. Only thing that concerned me was the Thomas cook agent said last week that if they dont have enough interest to fill a plane then they wont put 1 on. I did apply quite early though so we will see.
Thomas cook stopped taking applications for the flight to Bruges on Monday, not sure if that's because it's full or lack of interest

Thomas cook stopped taking applications for the flight to Bruges on Monday, not sure if that's because it's full or lack of interest
It was cancelled. Not sure on the exact reason. The club said the others would go ahead.

Is it correct we have to collect our tickets by 4pm ?

with your passport and a notarized proof that the photo in the passport is really you.

Just been online. It says Copenhagen is sold out, but I've managed to buy 3 for Porto :D

There seemed to be a reasonable amount remaining, but it took about 15 minutes of waiting, before I was able to get onto the website. Phone lines were busy too (just in case anyone is wondering).

with your passport and a notarized proof that the photo in the passport is really you.
I get all that ,,, wondered what'll happen if your travel plans are delayed ?
I'm driving and plan to get there by 3pm,,, subject to Eurtunnel performance !
Also wondered why collection is so early before the KO ?

Got my Porto ticket, get in there you beauties

Congrats to all who have tickets.

I'm booking my Copenhagen flights today for me and my old man. Obviously been unable to get a ticket to the ground yet. Will likely end up in home end via ticketbiz.

I can certainly understand the nobility of rewarding regular attendees of games, but it's tough pill to swallow that it's essentially impossible for an ex-pat to get a hold of a ticket. Again, understand, but frustrating nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566