Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan munich 12-1 on agg:icon_eek:

Unbelievable, 5-0 away last time, 7-1 at home this week... very impressive. Are Sporting that poo, or were Bayern just that good?

Very good result for Liverpool tonight. 4-0 against Real, very good!

Oh, and Chelsea are through too.... *****

A chance that all 4 premier teams will get through to the quarters.

Platini will be in despair, and know doubt will be looking for more rules and regulations to deny the English.:icon_roll

Well done Liverpool, from the moment they kicked off they were on fire, they could have won by more then 4 last night, Torres played excellent upfront, Platini is a **** and hates the English teams.

When is the draw for the QF?

It was never a Penalty though,typical spawny Scousers.Real Madrid aren't the team they used to be anyway.Where was Horsehead btw ?

It was never a Penalty though,typical spawny Scousers.Real Madrid aren't the team they used to be anyway.Where was Horsehead btw ?

One of life's finest enjoyments is seeing an Argie that's been hard done to.

Horseface has knackered his knee again apparently.

Give Liverpool credit a fine performance.

Never a peno though - if an English side, it would have been 'the worst decision' ever.

Watched Chelsea when Pool were 3-0 up, tasty game that. AdP's peno was a beauty - proper legend.

Give Liverpool credit a fine performance.

Never a peno though - if an English side, it would have been 'the worst decision' ever.

Watched Chelsea when Pool were 3-0 up, tasty game that. AdP's peno was a beauty - proper legend.

I wonder what you might of put if Cech had gone the right way. Wasn't a great penalty by anyone's standard! Not even mine!

Are Sporting that poo, or were Bayern just that good?

Sporting were woeful at the back. Matt Heath would have strengthed them.

I thought Madrid were better last night than they were at the Bernabeu but so were Liverpool

Casillas and Diarra were the only two Madrid players who looked any good. Oh and that Ramos was decent going forward but all of the others, especially Robben, Cannavaro and that twat Paul were awful I thought. Paul couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo last night!

Casillas and Diarra were the only two Madrid players who looked any good. Oh and that Ramos was decent going forward but all of the others

Totally agree but a fortnight ago I thought only Diarra looked ok.

If they are only 6 points behind Barca I don't fancy Barcas chances against the English teams.

Best part of Chelsea's performance was the return of Essien. That guy is awesome, just a machine. Thought Hiddink made a mistake bringing him off so early but I guess he needs to protect him from injury and it worked out in the end.

If they are only 6 points behind Barca I don't fancy Barcas chances against the English teams.

Best part of Chelsea's performance was the return of Essien. That guy is awesome, just a machine. Thought Hiddink made a mistake bringing him off so early but I guess he needs to protect him from injury and it worked out in the end.

I think I said it a couple of weeks ago but the Premiership teams seem to be a class above anybody else. The so called 'giants' can't cope with our pace or athleticism and I'm trying to work out if it's because they are shitter than they once were or that we're better. Either way, as Brauny said, Platini and Blatter will be working overtime to try and knock our lot down a peg or two.

Your kidding me right? Barca (up until the last few weeks) have been on fire, and will probably break the scoring record for the spanish league this season. They have scored 4+ goals on numerous occasions. Madrid in contrast won about 10 games in a row one nil whilst playing poorly hence why they kept up with Barca, who went on a bad run as of late. Plus Messi is the best player in the world right now, and can rip any defence aprt. Write Barca of at your peril my friend, if they reproduce their form for the majority of the season, they will be a match any english side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566