Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!!! We did it!!!! Love the messages from other fans!! Still not sank in and probably wont until Saturday night's game where I'll be supping champagne!! Didn't want to go to bed, I was more excited/happy last night than a kid on Christmas eve night!!!!

Sooooooo proud to be a City fan, can things get any better?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

My local stayed open until one this morning just for yours truly! Cuddles off the barmaids too! Doesn't stop my head aching this morning 'tho! Love you all except for Homer!
Be warned; I might cuddle you while crying like a baby on Saturday

I've just about settled down and have read all the posts in this thread. Lovely stuff. Genuinely could not speak earlier. I was a big quivering wreck. I think I love Hazard a bit too much. It's so so good to see this actually happen. It's a very peculiar feeling and one that collectively we've never ever had before. Enjoy it. Lap it up. It's all ours to cherish.

When Spurs went two up I thought aye aye here we go, pressure on Saturday but when Cahill prodded home I kind of new Chelsea would score again. Mason made me shit myself a bit but then Hazard stepped up and did that. What a lovely goal to celebrate. Weird feeling supporting Chelsea. Even quite liked Costa!

Any way, I've been odd the old forum for a while as it was part of my ever extending set of superstitions. I'm so pleased I don't have to keep all of them up any more as it was getting pretty hard work to be honest!

I've been on this forum for as long as any one and we've seen a lot of bad times, and a few good times. I'm always reading, just not posting quite as much as I used too. You all share my unconditional love of our football club and I congratulate you all on this amazing Premier League win. Keep smiling!

Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!

I have now read all the posts, still don't know what to say, its just unbelievable. Friends are contacting me as are the family, avoiding everyone, I'm sure I will make a complete arse out of myself if I start talking; all the emotions will flood out and there will be tears. Mind you I don't think I will be the first. To those of you who have tickets for Saturday and those who don't, have a great day remember every single second, this is something very very special. Got go I'm crying.

Pretty knackered today after a beer too many for a school night, and being awake most of the night because I was just buzzing with excitement.

Luckily, to add a very nice cherry on top, got into office and there was no power, so just been sent home for the rest of the day after the battery in my laptop died by 11am (it was already low from watching last nights game for 2 hours!)

When you're smiling.... :)

Kevin Russell, Kevin Russell, Keeeeevvvviiinn Keeeviiin Russell, he's got no hair and we don't care, Kevin Kevin Russell...

I was celebrating with a bunch of Foxes fans last night in New York, and we sung all the old player dogs we could remember. Rooster was always one of my favourites!

I can't believe it either... the City must be nuts this morning.

I need to start my begging campaign to bag a couple of our work Club Wembley tickets for the Charity Shield... wondering how much of a donation will be required to the company charity ... :)

That is brilliant

Still a few hundred outside the ground at lunch, and almost as many media interviewing them. And more souvenirs on sale outside than in the club shop. Quite bizarre, it's like they weren't expecting us to win.

Considering taking a trip over later on, just imagine everyone will be gone by then.

I've been on this forum (and's it's predecessor) for what seems like a very long time and have been thoroughly entertained over the years, even in some dark moments (thank you all) but never really got involved. Today though, well, who couldn't get involved today! Over the last few weeks me and my wife keep talking about if x or y happens, if they lose and we draw etc. we'll go up. Then we have to remind ourselves it's not going up, it's winning the whole bloody thing! I still don't quite know what to do with myself, this isn't meant to happen! We're meant to celebrate getting to the play-offs, or celebrating survival, or maybe even a bit of a cup run and then wait for reality to kick in. But this, this defies words, it defies all normal feelings. It's not just winning, it's the improbability of it, it's the reactions from everyone I know, it's the fact that it's headline news around the world! It's bloody amazing and frankly I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566