Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Mirror making a thing of this

c736de15-87ec-4091-a8ff-e047f68a5ba6.jpg
What they don't seem to understand is that if Wasyl wants to be front and centre then Wasyl will be front and centre.

Apparently the Mirror making a thing of this

View attachment 12822
What they don't seem to understand is that if Wasyl wants to be front and centre then Wasyl will be front and centre.

And these fools still don't get what makes us special.

I don't think we can make it any clearer.

I just hope that after the celebrations that there won't be a repeat of the game against Brighton when we clinched promotion.

OK you buggers. Complaint. Having had my tears, several drinks and a fitful, woefully short sleep, I went to work (cos I have to) and have enjoyed every single congratulatory slap on the back, every message and email from all and sundry and have been getting through the day reasonably well.
I then think I'm calm enough to come on here and read everyone's ecstasy...and I've burst into the most uncontrollable floods!! Made a right arse of myself in the office now...thanks a bunch!
You guys just summed it all up beautifully....everything! I'm saying no more cos I can't see properly...

....but, like others have said, I love you all and this is just unreal, incredible unbelievable and so, so precious after 50 of supporting these fantastic Foxes!

Considering taking a trip over later on, just imagine everyone will be gone by then.
I'm betting they won't. I get the feeling there'll be people outside all the way up to and beyond Saturday.

Traffic was a standstill and crawling, it was only because I was riding the XT that I got in and out again. Horns going off all over the place. Flags out of windows. Brilliant :D

Considering taking a trip over later on, just imagine everyone will be gone by then.

I'm betting they won't. I get the feeling there'll be people outside all the way up to and beyond Saturday.

Traffic was a standstill and crawling, it was only because I was riding the XT that I got in and out again. Horns going off all over the place. Flags out of windows. Brilliant :D

Apparently our wonderful Local Radio types will be presenting a live program from the KP 6pm, so there might still be one or two folks meandering about!

Make some ****in# NOISE....! We are the Champions of the Premier League ...and therefore THE WORLD! (kisses) :D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

I'm still struggling to get my head around this; after 56 seasons of supporting this club we've gone and won the ****ing Premier League and ****ed Spurs over in the process - can life get any better? I had champagne in the fridge last night, confident that Spurs wouldn't get 3 points. After the 2nd goal went in I went and took it out - didn't want it too cold for Saturday. When Cahill scored I put it back in!! Spent the last 6 mins walking around the house with it in my hand, I just couldn't sit still, and then 6 mins extra time!!!!!!!!!!!! Popped the cork as the final whistle went - unbelievable. My first big occasion was the '61 cup final & I cried buckets. After the '63 cup final I was beginning to get the hang of what supporting City meant - occasional highs and buckets of disappointment - and now this. I keep welling up every time I think about it. I'm just so proud of my club (our club); the way the club, the manager, the players and the fans have conducted themselves this season has been fantastic. Congratulations to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566