Championship 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
David McGoldrick of Ipswich out for the rest of the season. He is the one Ipswich player that I would like to be missing when we play them next Saturday. I would never wish injury on anyone (having suffered a pretty bad one myself) but this is good news for Leicester.

Ryan Tunnicliffe was an important player for them to who they had on-loan from Man Utd but he was one of the many Man U kids Muelensteen bought so they've lost him too.

As you say, not nice on their striker at all but could be a nice time for us to be playing them come Saturday.

Bamford scores again for the sheep 1-0 up at Sheff W

Was hoping they'd get a point at best from that as Wednesday have been alright as of late.

Starting to look like it could be a record high points for a team finishing in second this year imo.

QPR have signed Ravel Morrrison on a 93 day loan. No mention of him being available for the play-offs

QPR have signed Ravel Morrrison on a 93 day loan. No mention of him being available for the play-offs

An emergency loan with a lot of uproar. People asking what is their 'emergency', how about recalling one of the other half of the squad that is out on loan currently?

An emergency loan with a lot of uproar. People asking what is their 'emergency', how about recalling one of the other half of the squad that is out on loan currently?

Then they are very stupid people people who completely misunderstand the current loan system

One of the commentators said on Sunday that they were delaying the deal to ensure he could play in the play-offs. They're obviously not confident of going up automatically.

One of the commentators said on Sunday that they were delaying the deal to ensure he could play in the play-offs. They're obviously not confident of going up automatically.

That's why the deal will not go through until Friday, which will just bring the play-off final within the 93 days. They definitely don't fancy themselves for the top two.

There is though a 28-day recall on the deal; my West Ham supporting mate says there is not a chance that they will exercising that right. He cites the player's 'bad attitude' and hopes QPR manage to get something out of him before the rot sets in there too. And this was one of Sir Alex's ones for the future.

I read an interesting piece a couple of days ago suggesting that his attitude has improved, but that Alladici has fallen out with him for not signing up with his agent.

Excellent,

Old Arry signs another jumped up ego for his slide down the table.

He really is a shitfest of a manager.

I read an interesting piece a couple of days ago suggesting that his attitude has improved, but that Alladici has fallen out with him for not signing up with his agent.
I read that as well. Allardyce and his links to that agent quite frankly stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46