Championship 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel.

What an uninspiring record this clown has.

How the hell people like him continue to be able to make a decent living from football is beyond me, utterly incompetent.

What an uninspiring record this clown has.

How the hell people like him continue to be able to make a decent living from football is beyond me, utterly incompetent.

This has got to be the last one - it would take a team with a record for ridiculous appointments to give him another g...oh ****.

This has got to be the last one - it would take a team with a record for ridiculous appointments to give him another g...oh ****.
Failed here and at Millwall, succeeded at Plymouth, QPR, Blackpool and Bristol Rovers. He'll work again.

The argument against his success is that he set them up for long-term failure. Bit like another media darling, Harry Redknapp.

Only QPR went onto greater things supported by a new owner.

Blackpool had all their cash carried off by the Oystons, you could fairly say that Plymouth and Rovers were over achieving by quite the margin under him - I don't think they've had higher league positions with other managers and he was hardly the big spender (indeed when he got Blackpool to the EPL it was with one of the lowest budgets in the Championship.)

Last edited:
Blackpool had all their cash carried off by the Oystons, you could fairly say that Plymouth and Rovers were over achieving by quite the margin under him - I don't think they've had higher league positions with other managers and he was hardly the big spender (indeed when he got Blackpool to the EPL it was with one of the lowest budgets in the Championship.)

Oysten and his missus started a consultancy firm ( they were the only two directors / employees ) with something like £200k a week / month being paid into it for their services.

This is in addition to their "pay" from the club.

Oysten and his missus started a consultancy firm ( they were the only two directors / employees ) with something like £200k a week / month being paid into it for their services.

This is in addition to their "pay" from the club.

It's nice work if you can get it, isn't it.

I've never been a liker of any of the Oystons ever since the senior one bought my favorite radio station (many years ago this) and turned it into mush.
Since then they have done some heinous things (allegedly) but I'd best keep my thoughts to myself - They'd probably take me to court otherwise.

The sheep's season in danger of imploding 1-0 down at home to Boro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670