Championship 23/24

Rotherham have pulled one back at Ipswich.

Three to me two you to the home team now.

Hull held out for a win at Southampton.

I watched the last 20 mins of the Ipswich game which Rotherham totally dominated. They finally got their reward drawing level in the 94th minute. However a point wasnt going to be enough so on they pushed leaving the Tractor Boys a free lane to get the winner in the 96th.

A few people on here wanted us to sign this guy.

What an appallingly written piece - I'm none the wiser if he's been sentenced to a year inside with a further year suspended, just a suspended sentence, or some mixture of the two. Still, what an absolute scrote - a shame his victim has had to wait four years for whatever justice this actually is though

What an appallingly written piece - I'm none the wiser if he's been sentenced to a year inside with a further year suspended, just a suspended sentence, or some mixture of the two. Still, what an absolute scrote - a shame his victim has had to wait four years for whatever justice this actually is though
I find it’s often the case that I’ll read something and come away feeling like I know less than I did before. Welcome to 2024, where calling oneself a journalist requires nothing more than internet access and a vague understanding of a handful of words.

I find it’s often the case that I’ll read something and come away feeling like I know less than I did before. Welcome to 2024, where calling oneself a journalist requires nothing more than internet access and a vague understanding of a handful of words.
Reminds me of that Stereophonics song, Mr Writer. From Just Enough Education to Perform. Sums up the current level of journalistic quality quite well I think.

Preston 3-up at Cov.

Well.

Ipswich are drawing at home to Birmingham and Southampton are losing at home to Millwall
Need to keep an eye on their results now.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00
11Leicester00