Championship 23/24

Think it's safe to say Preston won't be getting 3 pts. Ipswich not winning as well would be the icing on the cake for the day...

Had a feeling Ipswich would grab a late equaliser but still a good result fir us. Also Leeds losing at Southampton is a nice one as they were on a nice little run. Up to us to try and make the most of a good day's results tomorrow...

I thought he did a very decent job with the absolute shit show he was handed at Derby, will be interesting to see how he can do with a better hand in this division

I thought he did a very decent job with the absolute shit show he was handed at Derby, will be interesting to see how he can do with a better hand in this division

Speak to a Derby fan with some links last week. Said Rooney was on the booze all the time while he was there.

He's publicly said he has a bad relationship with booze.

Personally, I can only see this ending badly for him and Blues.

Speak to a Derby fan with some links last week. Said Rooney was on the booze all the time while he was there.

He's publicly said he has a bad relationship with booze.

Personally, I can only see this ending badly for him and Blues.
Birmingham have been doing pretty well. Eustace can feel hard done by to be shown the door with the team in the play-off zone, especially considering where they were when he started, and can probably look forward to a getting a new job swiftly.

Birmingham have also had some stunt managerial appointments recently, such as when they sack Rowett and got Zola in. I do think Rooney is going to prove to be a decent manager, but I'm not convinced he'll be an upgrade on what they had until this morning.

I think John Eustace has every right to be royally pissed off. They just beat West Brom and ae currently 6th. The owners just want the bigger name. Anyone with an ounce of football sense would keep Eustace.

Rooney was in a win-win situation at Derby, given their circumstances. Of course it's all conjecture and could be complete bollocks, but may people think that Liam Rosenior did the bulk of the training at Derby.

They’re part owned by an American Football guy now aren’t they?

So they have to get someone in that people over there have heard of so they can flog tat and get celebs posing in shirts on the gram.

They’re part owned by an American Football guy now aren’t they?

So they have to get someone in that people over there have heard of so they can flog tat and get celebs posing in shirts on the gram.
“An American Football guy” :icon lol:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664