Championship 23/24

Quite possibly the most dominant athlete of all time.
Maybe they should just give him the manager's job.

I've no doubt the rest of the owners would absolutely love to do it.

Not sure the Brum fans would think much of all the long balls up the middle though.

To be fair, I was quite impressed that when he came over for the start of the new season, he did interviews with everyone.

I know nothing about American Football, but I know he's a big deal - probably as big as David Beckham or Messi in that sport, so to see him giving out lengthy interviews to Midlands today and Central news, was surprising.

But this is the kind of shit that's rarely ends well. It's also the exact same thing that Birmingham City did wilhen they sacked Rowett and appointed Zola - which blew up in their faces.

To be fair, I was quite impressed that when he came over for the start of the new season, he did interviews with everyone.

I know nothing about American Football, but I know he's a big deal - probably as big as David Beckham or Messi in that sport, so to see him giving out lengthy interviews to Midlands today and Central news, was surprising.

But this is the kind of shit that's rarely ends well. It's also the exact same thing that Birmingham City did wilhen they sacked Rowett and appointed Zola - which blew up in their faces.

I'd be surprised if his share in the club isn't tiny and is just used as a front for PR reasons. Definitely expecting the entire thing to go to shit at some point

What an amazing league. Old school football with gritty, passionate teams. Look at teams like Boro, who just 6 matches ago, had only 2 points or Cardiff who have done something similar. Obviously number 1 priority for me is for us to get automatically promoted, ideally by winning the league. But other than that, very excited to see the unpredictability of the league. I've also noticed a spring back in the step of the club supporters. It's fresh, its a new lease of life and it's a new appreciation for what this club has become over the last 12 or so years.

What an amazing league. Old school football with gritty, passionate teams. Look at teams like Boro, who just 6 matches ago, had only 2 points or Cardiff who have done something similar. Obviously number 1 priority for me is for us to get automatically promoted, ideally by winning the league. But other than that, very excited to see the unpredictability of the league. I've also noticed a spring back in the step of the club supporters. It's fresh, its a new lease of life and it's a new appreciation for what this club has become over the last 12 or so years.
Steady on now. Christmas is still a couple of months away.

What a job the Ipswich manager is doing considering they only just got promoted.

It’s quite amazing that they’re only 2nd in the league

What a job the Ipswich manager is doing considering they only just got promoted.

It’s quite amazing that they’re only 2nd in the league
Yep they’re doing very well. Lots of talk about them falling away but they’re not showing any signs of it so far.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663