Championship 23/24

We really shouldn't have any problems. If we can get Ricardo back in the team we will do what needs to be done.

Psychological effect of no longer being top after a million years is probably more important than the raw fact of the game in hand.

Still, that just means we're in the realm of mental focus, application & toughing things out. Character & suchlike.

Playoffs it is then I suppose.
Could be good for them.

Anyway, Vardy smashing in a late winner at Wembley has a very nice Leicester feel to it.

We really shouldn't have any problems. If we can get Ricardo back in the team we will do what needs to be done.
I completely agree in a purely footballing sense.

But I've seen no evidence that the shit-your-pants mental fragility so prevalent under Rodgers has gone away. I want to be wrong but I just don't trust them in any kind of adverse situation.

It's amazing how important he is to us. The drop off with Choudhury is astonishing.
Nah, our squad is the bestest, most maginficentest squad ever, ever, ever to play in this league. Losing one player won't make a single difference to us because, you know, we're so brilliant and that.

It's amazing how important he is to us. The drop off with Choudhury is astonishing.
Not really amazing. Ricardo is a PL, international class player.
Choudhury is championship level when playing at his absolute peak.

Without his injury record no way on earth is Ricardo still here & playing at this level.

Nah, our squad is the bestest, most maginficentest squad ever, ever, ever to play in this league. Losing one player won't make a single difference to us because, you know, we're so brilliant and that.

Good try.

The reason we miss him is because of ze system. Nobody else can do that role. Change the system and we can cope fine but he won't of course.

Hopefully that will be the kick up the arse this team needs to start playing with a bit of fkin 'pashun'....

Good try.

The reason we miss him is because of ze system. Nobody else can do that role. Change the system and we can cope fine but he won't of course.
The reason we miss him is because he's a footballer. We have replaced him with an amoeba. Change the system and we'd still be without a footballer with little in the was of a replacement.

I’m quite worried about the psychological effect of Leeds going top although I appreciate we have a game in hand.

Allied to that both Leeds and Ipswich are pretty much flying.

If we end up in the play-offs I don’t give us a cat in hells chance of getting promotion, the team with momentum normally wins the play off final, we are stuttering at the moment.

Next game and a win is crucial.

The reason we miss him is because he's a footballer. We have replaced him with an amoeba. Change the system and we'd still be without a footballer with little in the was of a replacement.

It's just a thought but if we put Justin in at right back (you know, his position) instead of left wing, it could help.

Which makes it even more bizarre our system (that will not and cannot be changed), is dependent on a guy who’s made of tissue paper.

The crazy thing is, if we were just a mid table championship team, he'd be perfectly adequate.

Cov were due to play Ipswich semi final weekend

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464