Championship Forum, City fans missing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarfox

FAO Leicester City Fans

I am contacting you on behalf of the Football League as we are working with BBC Radio Five Live to help to organize a Championship forum. The forum will take place on Monday 30th January at Sheffield United’s Bramall Lane. The forum panel will consist of prominent Championship names such as Billy Davies (Preston North End), Phil Brown (Derby County) and Neil Warnock (Sheffield Wednesday) as well as other Football league representatives and guests. We are hoping to invite fans from the Championship clubs to submit questions to the panel members.

Please see the attached information for further details of reserving tickets and contact details for the event.

We have been promoting the event on behalf of BBC Radio Five Live and as yet have not had any response from Leicester City supporters, and obviously I am anxious that all clubs are represented.

The deadline for tickets is approaching, and I would ideally like to have all final numbers in by Friday 20th January.

If you think you may be interested in attending the Forum, and know others who may also like to attend, I would really appreciate it if you could pass on the attached information to any other interested parties. Please note that this is not an official document; it is for your information only and therefore should not be used to publicise the event.

If you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on the telephone number below.

Many thanks

Rachel Pearse

Account Executive

FWM PR
12th Floor
Sunlight House
Quay St
Manchester
M3 3JZ
Tel: 0161 831 0415

ATTACHMENT

FIVE LIVE’S COCA-COLA CHAMPIONSHIP FORUM

The Coca-Cola Championship is flourishing – and is one of Europe’s major league competitions. BBC Five Live have agreed for the first time to stage a Coca-Cola Championship forum, on this occasion focussing on clubs in the North and The Midlands.

This event will explore the strengths of the Championship as a division and will be attended by the likes of Billy Davies (Preston North End) and Neil Warnock (Sheffield United), Football League representatives and further prominent guests.

Fans from the following clubs are being invited to attend:
Burnley, Coventry City, Crewe Alexandra, Derby, Hull City, Leeds United, Leicester City, Preston North End, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke City, Wolverhampton Wanderers

DATE: Monday 30th January 2006

VENUE: Marston Suite (formerly known as Carlsberg Suite), Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU
http://www.sheffieldconference.com/carlsberg.php
http://www.sufc.co.uk/map/

TIMING: 7pm onwards, live forum broadcast 8pm-10pm

If you wish to attend on the evening please contact Rachel Pearse on (0161) 831 0415 or at [email protected] stating:
- The club you support
- Number of tickets you require for fellow supporters of your club (10 maximum)
- Any questions relevant to The Coca-Cola Football League Championship you would like to ask on the night (optional)

polarfox said:
FAO Leicester City Fans

I am contacting you on behalf of the Football League as we are working with BBC Radio Five Live to help to organize a Championship forum. The forum will take place on Monday 30th January at Sheffield United’s Bramall Lane. The forum panel will consist of prominent Championship names such as Billy Davies (Preston North End), Phil Brown (Derby County) and Neil Warnock (Sheffield Wednesday) as well as other Football league representatives and guests. We are hoping to invite fans from the Championship clubs to submit questions to the panel members.

:102:

I bet Rachel is a fox.

Motown Fox said:
She sounded;) it when she rang back.

I've got 2 tickets for now BUT more can be ordered

Does she sound husky? :icon_cool

A husky fox??????? hmmm

Not sure she was husky BUT at my age any female sounds Foxy:icon_wink

Well actually she sounded a bit posh for someone working in Manchester as the phone number was 0161 When she came through she said she was Rachel from the Football League

Last edited:
congrats on 2,000 posts by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673