Championship top scorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earnshaw
Forssell
Kevin Phillips (if he signs For Sunderland..if he hasn't already)

Real Sharapova said:
Just got my money on - £10 each way on both Fryatt ( 33/1 ) and Hume ( 100/1 ).

Dodgy backing Fryatt because if he is scoring regulary theres a chance that in January one of the premiership will come in for him and offer silly money....and we will accept:icon_roll

highland fox said:
Earnshaw
Forssell
Kevin Phillips (if he signs For Sunderland..if he hasn't already)

think horsefield is about to sign for sunderland...if forceps stays fit he should bag a few

I lumped on Fryatt too... Sure you'd expect Forssell and Earnshaw to be up there but the odds won't be as good, anyway it's nice to have a positive Leicester-related bet. Hume I think you ARE out on a limb though!

Polar Bear said:
I lumped on Fryatt too... Sure you'd expect Forssell and Earnshaw to be up there but the odds won't be as good, anyway it's nice to have a positive Leicester-related bet. Hume I think you ARE out on a limb though!
Yeah, but that's reflected in the 100/1 I've taken.;)

Top scorers are hard to predict though, especially in the football league as if a player is scoring plenty of goals then their is a good chance somebody from a higher league will come in and buy them..

I'm keeping away from top scorer bets I think, and winners of the Championship as well actually. I'm just gonna stick to weekly accumulators. :)

Don't mean to be gloomy but when was the last time City had a top scorer in the league (in the days of Lineker at a guess).
Hope you pull it off though RS and I will expect a jar or three.:icon_roll

I reckon its worth a punt on Freddy Eastwood. Proveng goalscorer at other levels and will score most off Southends' goals I think.Unless he goes to Derby who have bid £1 million for him.

Last edited:
Got to choose a team who will be up there otherwise theres a good chance he will be sold in Jan IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566