Change of policy at the Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
This season the policy has always been that tickets will be sold to Members Only, a somewhat expensive restriction on those who only want to see a game or two. BUT...

Tickets for the Palace game are obviously not going too well. I've just had an email telling me that tickets are available to anybody with a booking history. And rather helpfully they've reminded me of my Supporter Number too.

This season the policy has always been that tickets will be sold to Members Only, a somewhat expensive restriction on those who only want to see a game or two. BUT...

Tickets for the Palace game are obviously not going too well. I've just had an email telling me that tickets are available to anybody with a booking history. And rather helpfully they've reminded me of my Supporter Number too.

Yet if you had a young son who wants to go and see his 1st game he's not allowed.

Yet if you had a young son who wants to go and see his 1st game he's not allowed.
Not without spending out on membership. Bonkers!

If anyone has tickets for the Manciteh game they don't want - three ideally in the family, that would be incredible

A booking history isn't even necessary now. Just had an email to say Palace tickets now "on sale to supporters with an LCFC.com account opted into ticketing updates". Only one per account so the 'young son' might still be unlucky, @Lako.

As winter goes on & finances get hit I reckon all clubs are going to have to rethink their bullshit ticketing arrangements.

People are going to be adding up what they can afford to spend on day to day & week to week.
The days of paying out for stuff in blocks months in advance is going out the window.

They should completely abandon the current ****ing ridiculous membership scheme that essentially charges you money for precisely **** all in return other than the vague promise of a maybe at some unspecified future date. Businesses across the board are going to have to start getting old school in their approaches to things. Will be interesting to watch.

A booking history isn't even necessary now. Just had an email to say Palace tickets now "on sale to supporters with an LCFC.com account opted into ticketing updates". Only one per account so the 'young son' might still be unlucky, @Lako.

I'm a member. They used to regularly email me to tell me tickets were available, when ballots opened for away tickets etc. I haven't received anything from them this season. I've just checked, I'm still opted in.

I'm an overseas member, I very rarely receive any emails or anything. I was also charged 5.32€ import tax for my membership pack

I bought an overseas membership last season.
I got a pair of socks, a pen (with LCFC written on it) and a membership card, all for the low price of 35 quid!
After very little thought, I ain't wasting my money this season.

Membership or no membership, nobody with something betwee their ears will be paying the utterly absurd new match day prices this winter.

The quality of the bags the junior members get is shithouse, definitely a cost cut there.

Membership no longer needed.
Booking history no longer needed.
LCFC.com account opted in for emails no longer needed.
Tickets now on General Sale.

Are City fans really that averse to seeing Jeffrey Schlupp again?

Membership no longer needed.
Booking history no longer needed.
LCFC.com account opted in for emails no longer needed.
Tickets now on General Sale.

Are City fans really that averse to seeing Jeffrey Schlupp again?
I'm glad the club now deem general sale to be safe.

Nothing to do with the fact we're absolutely crap

There will be naff all chance of season ticket holders reselling their tickets the way the club have set up the resale format.

Preparing for life in the Championship &/or selling up. No doubt they'll be writing to me all next Summer to tell me what great value it would be if I became a season ticket holder again. After trying to fob me off with the frankly worthless & insulting "membership" bullshit for the last god knows how many years.

Well, I'd consider it if they halved the price. The football league is only worth that & only just. With the financial slaughter people are going to suffer this year they'll be lucky to get 18000 for a home championship match next year.

We should probably try to stay up.

There will be naff all chance of season ticket holders reselling their tickets the way the club have set up the resale format.
Unbelievably some mug has took mine for the palace game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566