Channel 4 Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewalshwasgod

Please join my league which I have set up... http://channel4.fantasyleague.com/ the pin is League PIN: 4793
see you there!:038:

Ps there are prizes on offer for this one aswell

A trip for two to Los Angeles in sunny California to watch David Beckham in action at the Galaxy! You will be collected from LAX airport by your personal driver who will whisk you away to your hotel, the stylish Hotel Luxe Rodeo. The prize includes tickets to an LA Galaxy match at The Home Depot Centre.

and monthly prizes of:
Winner: Two tickets to a Premier League game of your choice* including travel and overnight accommodation.
Runner-up: A British football shirt of your choice with name and number**

pds

Please join my league which I have set up... http://channel4.fantasyleague.com/ the pin is League PIN: 4793
see you there!:038:

Ps there are prizes on offer for this one aswell

A trip for two to Los Angeles in sunny California to watch David Beckham in action at the Galaxy! You will be collected from LAX airport by your personal driver who will whisk you away to your hotel, the stylish Hotel Luxe Rodeo. The prize includes tickets to an LA Galaxy match at The Home Depot Centre.

and monthly prizes of:
Winner: Two tickets to a Premier League game of your choice* including travel and overnight accommodation.
Runner-up: A British football shirt of your choice with name and number**

I'm having trouble remembring all the passwords from the numerous Fantasy Leagues.

M17TT C

what happened to fantasy.premierleague.com? is there a TB fantasy league on there this year?? :102:

I would sign up walshy but I already done Biffs one and I'll probs stop looking at that after a couple of months anyway!!! :023:

stevewalshwasgod

what happened to fantasy.premierleague.com? is there a TB fantasy league on there this year?? :102:

I would sign up walshy but I already done Biffs one and I'll probs stop looking at that after a couple of months anyway!!! :023:
no worries matey I enter them all, to try and win something!

M17TT C

Was just thinking that TBH, you gotta be in it to win it! :icon_lol:

fludie

Peanut Thief

Yes there is

code to join is: 39405-11075

M17TT C

Yeh, I just noticed the thread on it, about two below this one! D'oh! :icon_redf

Rhys

My Team is:

Cech

Evra
Chimbonda
Campbell
Gallas

M Taylor
Dempsey
Ronaldo
Elano

McCarthy