Chants to welcome our new Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Milan out' 'Megson out' 'Martin Allens blue and white army' thats about it.

Do all the idiots suggesting anti GM chants really think that will help the team?

The best thing to do is get behind the team. If you don't like the manager, just ignore him until he's had a chance to show what he can do.

:038::038::038::038::038:

Do all the idiots suggesting anti GM chants really think that will help the team?

The best thing to do is get behind the team. If you don't like the manager, just ignore him until he's had a chance to show what he can do.

Of course it will help the team - if i want to go to my paid seat and shout abuse at the wankers running this club then i damn well will. TNBD, MM, GM F**k the lot of you - i am better than you all!

Then again i could show my anger in another way, by sitting there and not shout, clap, move for the entire game. I'm sure MM will take note of that and see what a mistake he's made!!

Sorry off the subject completely there! What about Gary, Gary Megson to the tune of Go West?

Bye

Of course it will help the team - if i want to go to my paid seat and shout abuse at the wankers running this club then i damn well will. TNBD, MM, GM F**k the lot of you - i am better than you all!

Then again i could show my anger in another way, by sitting there and not shout, clap, move for the entire game. I'm sure MM will take note of that and see what a mistake he's made!!

Sorry off the subject completely there! What about Gary, Gary Megson to the tune of Go West?

Bye

Lead a happy life do you?

Then again i could show my anger in another way, by sitting there and not shout, clap, move for the entire game.

Blimey - the people in the West Stand must be feckin' livid every game......

Well said.

I love my life at the minute - it really is good - Thanks for asking. Are you looking forward to tomorrow?

Yes thank you. But if football made me half as angry as it appears to make you I would leave it.

I love my life at the minute - it really is good - Thanks for asking. Are you looking forward to tomorrow?

Generally, I think we are better off with someone in charge than not, and I think it would have been more damaging to continue with no one in charge, especially in games we should be expecting 3 points from.

I am

It will be nice to think/talk about football rather than all of the ridiculous off-field shenanigans and wild unsubstantiated speculation

I am

It will be nice to think/talk about football rather than all of the ridiculous off-field shenanigans and wild unsubstantiated speculation

Good i'm glad you are Homey. Lets hope for a super duper game with endless attempts resulting in a 4-2 win for City. Enjoy everyone - i know i will.....................i think

I am

You heard the one about the club programme? They're not sure if they want to do player profiles in the centre pages or not. I think this is a disgrace! They should always do player profiles in the centre pages as everyone else does and I want us to be like everyone else. What do you think?

I am gonna set up a poll and see what everyone thinks.

You heard the one about the club programme? They're not sure if they want to do player profiles in the centre pages or not. I think this is a disgrace! They should always do player profiles in the centre pages as everyone else does and I want us to be like everyone else. What do you think?

I am gonna set up a poll and see what everyone thinks.

You been drinking lots of coffee this morning ???

Talking about coffee has made me want a beer even more than i did 5 mins ago. Sorry to go of the sudject of chants etc but FFS i am wound up. Someone sitting very close to me has just seriously pissed me off. I need beer , give me beer, please .............................beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669