Chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beliall

as some of you may have already read, i havent been to a game for years, what are the latest chants? are they funny? the last one i remember is

Stevie Agnew!
Stevie Agnew!
Stevie Stevie Agnew!
Hes got no hair!
But we dont care!
Stevie Stevie Agnew!

as some of you may have already read, i havent been to a game for years, what are the latest chants? are they funny? the last one i remember is

!

"Boooooooooooooooooooooo"
"What a load of rubbish"
"You're not fit to wear the shirt"

Etc., etc. - all others are drowned out by the music or some cocksucker with a drum

Last edited:
"Boooooooooooooooooooooo"
"What a load of rubbish"
"You're not fit to wear the shirt"

Etc., etc. - all others are drowned out by the music or some cocksucker with a drum

:lol:

and hes about right as well :lol:

well thats a shame, i hope we can come up with some more positive ones for this season

TBH theres not been any real good chants like we used to have a few years ago ,hopefully they will start to come back this season

I think that's very doubtful. The atmosphere at filbert way isn't a patch on what it used to be. I remember when then the new ground was being built they told us it was designed to hold the noise in.

You can't even hear the kop from L block in the east stand.

There is the traditional oppo goalie chant of Oooooh Shhhhh*tttt Aaaaaaaaah!

Then there are the all too frequently used greetings to the Man in Black in the middle.

'You're not fit to referee. You're not fit. You're not fit. You're not fit to referee.'
'The referee's a w*nker. The referee's a w*nker.'
'You've only got twelve men. Twelve men. You've only got twelve men.'

And the obvious 'Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuume' chant after he's just sliced a shot into Row V.

I used to like the Dennis Wi** song. (Also adapted for Colin). I guess we could still use it when Preston visit!

Stevie Agnew!
Stevie Agnew!
Stevie Stevie Agnew!
Hes got no hair!
But we dont care!
Stevie Stevie Agnew!

My personal fave is "one tim davies, there's only one tim davies" :tumbleweed:

fitz snr singing "you're just a small ****in marrow" at dean gerkin last season was good i thought

Mad Dogs Blue & White Army

Leicester City they are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Whilst it's hilarious watching F****t languishing in Division Three, it means that I don't get to sing my personal favourite (to the tune of 'The Adams Family')

Your father is your brother
Your sister is your mother
You like to f**k each other
The F****t family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687