Chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it's hilarious watching F****t languishing in Division Three, it means that I don't get to sing my personal favourite (to the tune of 'The Adams Family')

Your father is your brother
Your sister is your mother
You like to f**k each other
The F****t family!

Save it until we play Ipswich/Norwich

we used to sing " IWAN IWAN IWAN" (Roberts) after someone skied it at filbert st.

Can't understand why we were chanting Ei Ei Ei O, Up The Football League we go at 0-0, did i miss something?

I have to say that I heard this from someone else, but in view of our sponsors how about this it may raise a smile

"When your tiling
When your tiling
The whole world tiles with you"

I have to say that I heard this from someone else, but in view of our sponsors how about this it may raise a smile

"When your tiling
When your tiling
The whole world tiles with you"
I give 100% full credit to our very own Alex for that chant

Great chant to the Blackpool!

"Do you work, do you work, do you work at B & Q?"

I give 100% full credit to our very own Alex for that chant

well in that case you are a bastard who eats his own bogies, 'cause it was me who made it up.

I'm now going to hide under my desk in protest for the rest of the day. So there.

well in that case you are a bastard who eats his own bogies, 'cause it was me who made it up.

I'm now going to hide under my desk in protest for the rest of the day. So there.
Well I thought you were the same person. I've never seen you in the same place at the same time, EVER.

Sorry Macky :icon_redf

Well I thought you were the same person. I've never seen you in the same place at the same time, EVER.

Shit! You're right, neither have I! Not even once.
I'm really confused now...................which is exactly how Alex is most of the time! :eek:
Oh boy, you don't expect that kind of a shock on a Monday morning.

Nice one yesterday by the Spurs lot to scar-throat:
"shit Maradonna, you're just a shit Maradonna..."

There is the traditional oppo goalie chant of Oooooh Shhhhh*tttt Aaaaaaaaah!

Then there are the all too frequently used greetings to the Man in Black in the middle.

'You're not fit to referee. You're not fit. You're not fit. You're not fit to referee.'

Can we change that to 'You're not fit to boo De Vries'? And can we sing it to the boo boys in the Kop?

Sorry it might be out of place but i had to laugh a little about the newcastle fans shouting a MIDO to stop him as he had a bomb...shame on me

Forest fans singing "you're just a town full of paki's" tonight to us. ****ing wankers. I hope the scum all rot in hell. I hate the tossers with a passion. And I bet those wankers at the F.A. do **** all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669