Post Match Charlton 2 :1 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was all the ref's fault

#Worraloadashite

Can't understand the crap dished out to Yann.
So he fecked up a penalty.

Charlton certainly seem to have the hoodoo voodoo over us. No defeats in last 10 meetings. :(

Under Martin O'Neill didn't we have habit of losing the last game before an international break? (Another omen we'll get promoted ;) )

Can't understand the crap dished out to Yann.
So he fecked up a penalty.

Charlton certainly seem to have the hoodoo voodoo over us. No defeats in last 10 meetings. :(

Under Martin O'Neill didn't we have habit of losing the last game before an international break? (Another omen we'll get promoted ;) )

I can't understand why he gets it but Knockaert doesn't.

I'm glad that Kermogant has gone on to do well for another club in England. We'll never know if he would have produced they form for us had he stayed but on the form that he had last season and by the looks of it has carried on this season I'd prefer him in our squad than the squad of another club.

Good luck to him and good luck to Chris Powell. I'd also prefer Morrison in our back three over Miguel but that's by the bye.

It sounds like we didn't play well today and the tactics, formation, personnel etc are up for debate. But 5 games in to the season I'm happy with a return of 10 points.

To lose to them is a shame but we've been inviting it with some of the first half performances lately. I'd be surprised if they hadn't done their homework on how we've turned games around second half and the just blocked us out. Hopefully we'll use the break to work on those first half performance. Who do we lose other than Wood?

Well that was predictable.

We let in two almost identical goals from crosses when on both occasions the scoters were virtually unchallenged.

This system doesn't work and although we have a very good haul of 10 points from 5 games this masks the fact that we are not playing well at all.

Morgan was a rock all game and we will be in it up to our necks if he leaves.

Nugent was appalling today and if he had his name changed to Beckford would have been booed.

James was a knob, why argue with the referee when you are on a yellow and be is trigger happy?

We play too narrow with our full backs too deep. Our out ball today was completely ineffective and all it did was give possession straight back to Charlton

I am really struggling to find anything positive from that performance and defeat, particularly the negative set up we started with - it gave the impetus straight to them.

We got what we deserved from the game.

As an additional treat to a pretty crap day, we went for a pint at London Bridge to witness the Baby Squad being general morons.

Poor performance today. Tough to take too much positive from it. At least we gave it a go towards the end and at least the players looked like they cared.

Matty James, who I like a lot, was a complete dick.

It's ok Bert spoke to 2-3 players after the game who said the ref was shit. So ladies and gentleman it's fine. The ref is the sole reason we lost.

The ref wasn't good to be fair but surely someone should or would have looked at his record in dishing out cards and instruct the players to tread carefully, not argue with him or dive into rash challenges.

We managed to do all three.

It's ok Bert spoke to 2-3 players after the game who said the ref was shit. So ladies and gentleman it's fine. The ref is the sole reason we lost.

He wasn't, but their first goal was a clear foul and James shouldn't have been booked the first time. 7 yellows in a game where there were fewer than 5 real tackles. The ref was shot in other areas too, Pearson went to the centre circle at the end just to make sure he knew.

Truth be told, we didn't deserve to win, but that ref wasn't fit to wear the shirt either.

He wasn't, but their first goal was a clear foul and James shouldn't have been booked the first time. 7 yellows in a game where there were fewer than 5 real tackles. The ref was shot in other areas too, Pearson went to the centre circle at the end just to make sure he knew.

Truth be told, we didn't deserve to win, but that ref wasn't fit to wear the shirt either.

Glad you came over?? :icon_lol:

The ref wasn't good to be fair but surely someone should or would have looked at his record in dishing out cards and instruct the players to tread carefully, not argue with him or dive into rash challenges.

We managed to do all three.
So we managed to thread carefully while arguing with the ref and diving into rash challenges?
:icon_wink

Well that was predictable.

We let in two almost identical goals from crosses when on both occasions the scoters were virtually unchallenged.

This system doesn't work and although we have a very good haul of 10 points from 5 games this masks the fact that we are not playing well at all.

Morgan was a rock all game and we will be in it up to our necks if he leaves.

Nugent was appalling today and if he had his name changed to Beckford would have been booed.

James was a knob, why argue with the referee when you are on a yellow and be is trigger happy?

We play too narrow with our full backs too deep. Our out ball today was completely ineffective and all it did was give possession straight back to Charlton

I am really struggling to find anything positive from that performance and defeat, particularly the negative set up we started with - it gave the impetus straight to them.

We got what we deserved from the game.

Analysed all the recorded games I have with us under sven and pearson.

We have slowly lost ability to keep possession since losing sven, in the early pearson games it wasnt so evident but its clear its something not worked on well in training as over time its gone away, that leaves direct football, and for whatever reason thats not very good under pearson either so in short our ability to do much with the ball is bad, this ties in with that creative midfielders and strikers at this club underperform which I keep putting down to bad coaching and I will keep putting it down to bad coaching. Defensive we should be a rock but since pearson's first spell at our club he cant get it right the 2nd time round. If he did get it right then maybe the other problems we could get away with and sneaking 1-0 wins.

I'm glad that Kermogant has gone on to do well for another club in England.

I'm indifferent to that although I would obviously prefer him not to have the audacity to keep scoring against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669