Pre Match Charlton Athletic (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully Wes will be back, i think we will go same formation as at Derby and play Wood Vardy and Nuge in a 4-3-3 hopefully Knocky in the midfield 3 and we adapt a postive mentality and maintain the good run, im going for a 0-2 win Wood and Vardy

Re: Charlton (A)

Charlton to win 2-0. Crashing back to reality with a bloody great big thud. :icon_bigg

Re: Charlton (A)

Or maybe thinking we have ridden our luck a bit too much by playing poor and still winning?

If we win this one will it be our best ever start to a season? If so. ISN'T THAT LOVELY....!

No worries lads - I come over to Leicester once per year on business to see how the team is shaping up for the season ahead (my boss hasn't figured out why all these meetings at the UK office occur in Aug / Sept!)

Cracking win over Birmingham on Saturday... got my tickets for Charlton in the away-end, yesterday.

We never lose when I'm over...and expect a nice 2-1 win at the Valley

No worries lads - I come over to Leicester once per year on business to see how the team is shaping up for the season ahead (my boss hasn't figured out why all these meetings at the UK office occur in Aug / Sept!)

Cracking win over Birmingham on Saturday... got my tickets for Charlton in the away-end, yesterday.

Double-jinxed!

Excellent stuff. If I hear someone with even a slight trace of a Canadian accent I'll introduce myself.

Schmeichel

Da Laet Morgan Whitbread Konch

Drinky King James

Vardy Wood Nugent

12-1

Schmeichel

Da Laet Morgan Whitbread Konch

Drinky King James

Vardy Wood Nugent

12-1

No, no and no again - that combination hasn't worked, and has been changed in every game so far

King misses four conversions. Morgan trips over a hurdle in the last 200m and lands on his face. Vardy's pitching allows two grand slams in the ninth. We lose by eight wickets.

King misses four conversions. Morgan trips over a hurdle in the last 200m and lands on his face. Vardy's pitching allows two grand slams in the ninth. We lose by eight wickets.

But then Zak appears from nowhere for an outrageous score-point from way downtown on the midway stripe.

NP on Talksport'S kick off programme tonight from 7.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670