Match Thread Charlton Athletic (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't boo, however we're on course for our 3rd consecutive defeat against another side from the lower regions of the table. I can sympathise with their frustration.
Oh. I thought the boos came from the people that realised that all the pies were gone

Oh. I thought the boos came from the people that realised that all the pies were gone

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just a question like;

How many league games have we gone behind inand won?

In terms of booing, people are entitled (within the bounds of leaglity of course) to react however they want.

Yes, of course, nobody has suggested otherwise. Nobody has even mentioned entitlement.

People do have a right to Boo, I still think they are pricks for doing it at half time when we are having a fairly good season.

I do speak my mind about the manager and players on here but I don't boo the players off at half time when we are in the game, I'm sure it gave the players a nice boost.

Delusions of grandeur indeed.

Just a question like;

How many league games have we gone behind inand won?

As somebody mentioned before, it's two. We've clawed back eight points from losing positions this season, which puts us in the lower reaches compared to other sides. Thankfully we haven't fallen behind too often.

Gally and Dyer about to come on. Doesn't fill me with hope of us getting back into it. Well, the Gally bit at least.

Prove me wrong though Paul. Due a screamer.

Gally and Dyer about to come on. Doesn't fill me with hope of us getting back into it. Well, the Gally bit at least.

Prove me wrong though Paul. Due a screamer.

I just don't get Pearson some times.

Delusions of grandeur indeed.

Exactly.

I can only assume those fans are still living on the expectations from the MON days. Because when you compare nearly every season since, we're doing well. We've got a good, young squad with some excellent prospects, and booing losing 1-0 in any Championship match is quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566