Charlton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing today isn't the worst, Charlton are good but our defence sounds extremely bad. You can't change that just because you're playing against weaker opposites.

Losing today isn't the worst, Charlton are good but our defence sounds extremely bad. You can't change that just because you're playing against weaker opposites.
Thats why they dropped Paddy cos hes shit!

Jimmy Nielsen
Sergio Hellings
Jonathan Hayes
Carl Cort

Why the hell were they signed in the summer. Nielsen is third choice at best, Hellings is a million miles away from the first team squad, Hayes was a bit-part players at Milton Keynes last season and Cort is clearly useless....

Hossein Kaebi
Shawn Newton
Manuel Ferreira
Radostin Kishishev
Adda Dzeriri

Why the hell are these players not given a chance to prove themselves. The same players fail week after week and still they get selected. A lot of stuff has been spoken here about Kaebi and I doubt he is the world-beater some make him out to be but he MUST be given a chance. I am lukewarm at best on Newton but give him 5-6 games on the right aand see if he can cut it/ Kishishev not playing even when Wesolowski is injured is a joke. Again he is not a fantastic player but he could do a job. Signing the other two on loan and then never playing them is totally pointless.

Jimmy Nielsen
Sergio Hellings
Jonathan Hayes
Carl Cort

Why the hell were they signed in the summer. Nielsen is third choice at best, Hellings is a million miles away from the first team squad, Hayes was a bit-part players at Milton Keynes last season and Cort is clearly useless....

Hossein Kaebi
Shawn Newton
Manuel Ferreira
Radostin Kishishev
Adda Dzeriri

Why the hell are these players not given a chance to prove themselves. The same players fail week after week and still they get selected. A lot of stuff has been spoken here about Kaebi and I doubt he is the world-beater some make him out to be but he MUST be given a chance. I am lukewarm at best on Newton but give him 5-6 games on the right aand see if he can cut it/ Kishishev not playing even when Wesolowski is injured is a joke. Again he is not a fantastic player but he could do a job. Signing the other two on loan and then never playing them is totally pointless.

agreed, 3 wingers in that list yet we are playing full backs there instead - crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46