Cheap US Flights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Who offers the best deals? Unfortunately its fairly short notice-i'd need to fly out around july 22nd and come back august 6th (give a day or so) London-Boston. Looking around its gonna be about £650, but I knew theres a few frequent travellers on here, who I thought might be able to give me some advice.

And if you book early enough you might just get a couple of advance flexi saver singles but may have to change at Nuneaton.

£606 with Air Canada.

http://www.kayak.co.uk

If you are going to start going to the US a bit then look at using the same Airline or Partner and get on their FF program.

It saves me about 2/3hrs per trip as I walk straight up to the desk (give or take 2/3 people) now and don't have to queue any more.

£606 with Air Canada.

http://www.kayak.co.uk

If you are going to start going to the US a bit then look at using the same Airline or Partner and get on their FF program.

It saves me about 2/3hrs per trip as I walk straight up to the desk (give or take 2/3 people) now and don't have to queue any more.

We are flying to Boston with Air Canada on 23rd July, returning 6th August; I'm sure DD wouldn't want to risk bumping in to me and Mr H!!

On a more serious note, double check the change at Halifax as we were contacted by the airline to tell us the connecting flight time had changed, and was due to leave Halifax about an hour before we arrived. We have managed to sort out an alternative, going to Boston via Halifax and Montreal. However our problems could be down to us using Mr H's airmiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46