Cheery Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

Mickey Adams looks on the positives of being KovSkum manager:

"From a results point of view, our pre-season has been a disaster, and there's been managers sacked for a lot less. But, if my results have been poor and I deserve the sack, then somebody has to take responsibility for this (the Arena). It's a nonsense.

"If we go into the new stadium bottom because we've lost the first three games and we only get 15,000 in there for a first game, we'll have lost all the momentum we were ever going to get."

:043: :005:

The excuses before games has already started...
Sound familiar anyone.......????????:102:

'But, if my results have been poor and I deserve the sack, then somebody has to take responsibility for this (the Arena). It's a nonsense.'

I am sure there is some sense in there, I just cant see it!!

He hasn't said a positive thing in their pre-season. He is preparing the ground IMO, hw knws they are in trouble.

:thumbs_do sounds like c*v are in for a good positive start with MA making our old players feel really positive about the future of their new club:icon_mrgr

Clever Micky - playing it all down, lulling teams into a false sense of security and then BOOOOOOOOOM!!!! Coventry win the first 10 games of the season.

More Adams half glass full mentality:

"We need time to get used to the place. But the simple fact is it's just not been ready. And we haven't been allowed on the pitch yet. Even when we do, we're going to have to run around in hard hats. That might be all right for Bob the Builder, but it's not for us.

"We've lost our advantage. We're going in there blind, and without the revenue that would have been created.

Never mind Mickey, chin up!

Ox Fox said:
Mickey Adams looks on the positives of being KovSkum manager:

Can't be genuine - the real Mickey Adams would have referred to "Mickey Adam's results" not "my results".

You have to understand that Mickey is an extreme case of an existentualist (existentialist) ( look that up in the dictionary or join an Open University course).

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely he never thought they were gonna get more than 15,000 there anyway no matter what start they had?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566