Post Match Chelsea 4 Leicester 2

Anyhow, the winners of this game will be up against Manchester City in the semi final.

We played well within ourselves. Clearly Enzo didn't want the players to go for it. He badly wants promotion. The following approach was applied to the whole game. We could have played much more in their faces and won.

"Overall the team was playing good. We didn't lose our identity.

You have to defend very deep, that is something I don't like because you suffer too much. But then it is probably best to not have extra-time and injuries, because for us the main target is the Championship."

He ran his legs off for over an hour with feck all support or service. It was his endeavor that caused the own goal.

Then he was knackered but EM had ballsed up his subs so he had to stay on.

We were crying out for Iheanacho in the last 20 minutes.
You are correct in that he caused the own goal, besides that though, saying that he ran his legs off is turd polishing. He had a number of decent chances (as always) but lacks instinct. He is a very poor mans Vardy.

Based on Nachos scoring record in the FA Cup, I have some sympathy when th your point but to be honest, he is shit.

How their keeper was flapping at the ball in the air, I would have put Sharkey on instead of Yunus [did he actually do anything?], and put young Cannon on for Daka,

Rough ‘em up a bit.

Two things. Even if it was a penalty, should Doyle have got a red any way? Also, what's all this substitution window thing? I've never heard of it.

Two things. Even if it was a penalty, should Doyle have got a red any way? Also, what's all this substitution window thing? I've never heard of it.
Been a thing ever since they started allowing 12 subs or whatever it is now. It means if you want to make use of all your subs you have to make mass changes at least once, potentially disrupting the rhythm of your team. Pretty sure it’s designed to disadvantage clubs outside the Super League Six.

“The own goal scored by Chelsea’s Axel Disasi was struck from about 15 yards further out than any of their 47 league goals at the right end this season (the greatest distance is 27 yards by Mykhailo Mudryk against Arsenal).”

How their keeper was flapping at the ball in the air, I would have put Sharkey on instead of Yunus [did he actually do anything?], and put young Cannon on for Daka,

Rough ‘em up a bit.
Too analog for us that

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363