Chelsea (Cup) ticket query

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Just going to book my tickets on-line and see two at ten pouns each with ZERO booking fee against each ticket but then on the total it shows a £1 booking fee.

Is this right? Not sure I've had that before especially as the tickets are going to be 'loaded' onto my ST's rather than a printed ticket produced.

Just going to book my tickets on-line and see two at ten pouns each with ZERO booking fee against each ticket but then on the total it shows a £1 booking fee.

Is this right? Not sure I've had that before especially as the tickets are going to be 'loaded' onto my ST's rather than a printed ticket produced.
I have the automatic purchase option for cup tickets and they only took £10

"Thank you for your email.
All supporters who purchase tickets over the phone or online incur a £1 booking fee and have done for the past 4 seasons now, to accommodate for administration and postal charges."

Completely missing the point that the ticket is loaded and not posted.

All supporters who purchase tickets over the phone or online incur a £1 booking fee and have done for the past 4 seasons now, to accommodate for administration and postal charges."

Someone has to press a button to get it loaded onto your ST! ;)

Someone has to press a button to get it loaded onto your ST! ;)

and the button has to work.

If every ticket is going to attract this charge, it really is time for the charge to be included in the ticket price. There's obviously some fiddle going on but that could just as easily dealt with by proper accounting.

Reactions: FIF
In Cycling it was called 'Marginal Gains'.

Maybe this is 'Mini rip-off', like when you cannot book a flight unless you pay extra to book a seat as well!

Reactions: FIF
If every ticket is going to attract this charge, it really is time for the charge to be included in the ticket price. There's obviously some fiddle going on but that could just as easily dealt with by proper accounting.

Agreed. There are so many examples of this throughout business in general.

My ticket came through the post today, so looks like it's not being loaded to your season ticket

My ticket came through the post today, so looks like it's not being loaded to your season ticket

Strange. OS said it would be if you were in your same seat.

When I messaged the TO back about no paper ticket or postal fee to justify the 'booking fee' this short reply came back:

"There is still an administration charge per transaction.

Kind regards,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469