Pre Match Chelsea v Leicester, FA cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again the Guardian's research into our team for tomorrow is utterly clueless. According to them, our subs will be from the following: Morgan, Marshall, Schlupp, Howard, Kennedy, Peltier, King, Abe, Fernandes, Ball, Weale, Oakley, Waghorn. :102:

Also, no mention of Vassell at all. Not even on the 'Injured' section. So he just doesn't exist anymore.

They also have Mills to start. :icon_lol:

is there any streams for the game? chelsea 1-2 foxes

is there any streams for the game? chelsea 1-2 foxes

There should be plenty to choose from, but they usually only appear an hour before the game.

But Jeff's rule is if it's on TV in the UK, no posting links. So you should probably find (and bookmark) the Wiziwig site for yourself.

For those who dont give a ****, I found a bar in Nha Trang Vietnam who actually had a small contingent (6) of Leiceser fans who watch every game there via a stream, had a fooooooking fantastic night and taught them the (new) song which reverberated around the city, I then had my favorite flat cap stolen by a guy on a motorbike.

Cracking night

For those who dont give a ****, I found a bar in Nha Trang Vietnam who actually had a small contingent (6) of Leiceser fans who watch every game there via a stream, had a fooooooking fantastic night and taught them the (new) song which reverberated around the city, I then had my favorite flat cap stolen by a guy on a motorbike.

That's a beautiful story Lako. Just beautiful.

That's a beautiful story Lako. Just beautiful.

Cheers Spion, however I am now sitting here at 5.12am in a full on rage waiting for a motorbike rider (ITK) to come and charge me for the safe return of my own hat, I can imagine (and almost guarantee) that he will try and charge more than the hat was originally purchased for, i can however rest safe in the thought that i will be going to a lovely beach tomorrow and getting at least $100 stolen whilst i got for a dip.

Cheers Spion, however I am now sitting here at 5.12am in a full on rage waiting for a motorbike rider (ITK) to come and charge me for the safe return of my own hat, I can imagine (and almost guarantee) that he will try and charge more than the hat was originally purchased for, i can however rest safe in the thought that i will be going to a lovely beach tomorrow and getting at least $100 stolen whilst i got for a dip.

Thats all very interesting Lako, but tell me about the ladyboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566