Cheltenham Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel quite optimistic about this match. I think it could quite easily be 3-0 or 4-0 to us. I mean really, there's not a single fixture this season which we should not expect to win, even Leeds.

i'd play the following:

martin

gilbert morrisson tunchev powell

gradel king oakley dyer

howard fryatt

subs: hendo, dickov, adams, hobbs, campbell

really unlucky for weso after a decent performance on wednesday, he's looking stronger. But there are only 16 places in the squad. Player like Weso, Kishishev, Porter, Campbell< hobbs are just going to have to make it impossible to drop them.
Dyer played well at left back against tranmere, but he's a left winger really isn't he, so let's have him back there.
Would be good to look at Adams as an attacking midfielder in front of oakley if we get the luxury of a few goal lead.

Hmm, the idea of Campbell making it impossible to drop him is an intriguing one. I suspect incriminating photographs of the boss would be necessary.

I'm beginning to think so aswell. I don't want to get complacent and I will revise my decision after we play Oldham/Leeds or Carlisle.
No need to worry, they are just 3 teams we have not played yet. I bet they fear us more than we do them.

I'm beginning to think so aswell. I don't want to get complacent and I will revise my decision after we play Oldham/Leeds or Carlisle.

Disagree we have played the lower bunch of this division so far. Wait till November/October when we have the likes of Huddersfield and Oldham. First test will be Colchester or should be Colchester.

Disagree we have played the lower bunch of this division so far. Wait till November/October when we have the likes of Huddersfield and Oldham. First test will be Colchester or should be Colchester.

Tranmere and MK Dons are top half of the table.

Huddersfield are rock bottom.

We will walk this division Hazza, there is no one to fear at all.

Tranmere and MK Dons are top half of the table.

Huddersfield are rock bottom.

We will walk this division Hazza, there is no one to fear at all.

If we carry on with this fearless attitude yes it's good for the confidence of the team however if we go in to every game thinking it's going to be 'easy' we will slip up.

We have a good squad, but it's early days lets not get too carried away yet. If we are in this position in Jan then yes, but we will have a bad patch.

If we carry on with this fearless attitude yes it's good for the confidence of the team however if we go in to every game thinking it's going to be 'easy' we will slip up.

We have a good squad, but it's early days lets not get too carried away yet. If we are in this position in Jan then yes, but we will have a bad patch.

Wrong completely. We can go into every game fearless and expecting to win easily. The players are the ones who need to treat the other team according, and NP will make sure they do. As we on this forum are not players, we can go nuts with the fearless arrogance, and I intend to.

Fcuk it! We will walk this division, who can compare with us? The games are easy because the opposition is complete shite.

Wrong completely. We can go into every game fearless and expecting to win easily. The players are the ones who need to treat the other team according, and NP will make sure they do. As we on this forum are not players, we can go nuts with the fearless arrogance, and I intend to.

:038::038::038:

You tell him Beights....:038::038:

If stay fit and on target yes, i see no reason why this cant be true but if get a few injuries, have a bit of bad form and confidence drops who knows.

Our squad is more than capable of overcoming small problems like that, and it is certainly big enough.

Bad form will not happen as they will play crap teams week in week out. Who is going to give them a footballing lesson to knock the confidence out of them? I cannot see any team capable of doing that to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669