Cheltenham Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it's not really reliable if people do it after listening on the radio. I think it's obvious only people who were at the game should rate the players, what's the point otherwise?

If Sheff was really bothered about this, he should have mentioned in the very first post of this thread that only the people who went to the game were supposed to take part.

Then, and only then could we accuse those who didn't go, but posted their ratings, of being amongst the most stupid people on the planet.

If Sheff was really bothered about this, he should have mentioned in the very first post of this thread that only the people who went to the game were supposed to take part.

Then, and only then could we accuse those who didn't go, but posted their ratings, of being amongst the most stupid people on the planet.

i got a bit OTT about the win and just clicked the link TBH :icon_redf

Last edited:
If you went to the game, post your ratings here and at www.player-ratings.com/rate.

Looking forward to this!

:icon_roll

could it be any clearer?

I'll give some to look over.

Martin 7 One dodgy moment today, other than that solid

Gilbert 7 Solid
Hobbs 8 Superb again, won every header
Morrison 6 Had a few dodgy spells today but he could have got the newspaper out and had a shit on the pitch really.
Tunchev 6 Never a left-back but did his job

Dickov 6 Could have been sent off, worked well.
Oakley 8 Crap first half, superb second half
King 7 Average
Dyer 9 Really good, shame he couldn't get a hat-trick. He absolutely ripped that right-back at one point and all he got for it was a free-kick and his shorts falling down

Howard 8 Lots of hard work, could have had a goal
Fryatt 7 Apart from his free-kick, again he didn't make the best of his opportunities but very unlucky from his shot at a tight angle.

Gradel 7 Nothing incredible, just did what was called for

N/A - The other two except Campbell looks done for. I reckon we need to offload him looks like baggage to me.

From what I have heard on the radio the last few games King has sounded really good and peoples ratings seem harsh, but they I wasn't there so can't really comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669