Chill Out FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

Calm the fook down folks!

I have just had a quick look at both forums and all I can think of his how stupid some of the things that are being said actually are!!!

I have read everything from, what a disaster it is that some kid called Colin hasn't signed for us, or a swede who had very little interest would prefer to go home, to how Levein is clearly cracking under the pressure and failing us all miserably (granted the latter is coming mostly from the other channel)!!!! Lets all calm down a bit, let Levein get on with his job, and cease the abandon ship talk!

We have no idea who Levein is talking to, or who he he interested in. In fact most of his signings so far have been totally unexpected! Just because some pimpled freak on a forum, whos best mates cousin is secretly giving Colin handjobs and acidentally on purpose saw Colin go into an Alliance & Leicester in Bogner, it DOESN'T mean he is definately joining us! It makes me laugh how much utter crap some people will swallow!

Lets just see what happens instead of trying to guess! Who needs Cainy when someones best mates cousins wifes uncle is doing the job for him:rolleyes:

SilverFox said:

I have just had a quick look at both forums and all I can think of his how stupid some of the things that are being said actually are!!!

I have read everything from, what a disaster it is that some kid called Colin hasn't signed for us, or a swede who had very little interest would prefer to go home, to how Levein is clearly cracking under the pressure and failing us all miserably (granted the latter is coming mostly from the other channel)!!!! Lets all calm down a bit, let Levein get on with his job, and cease the abandon ship talk!

We have no idea who Levein is talking to, or who he he interested in. In fact most of his signings so far have been totally unexpected! Just because some pimpled freak on a forum, whos best mates cousin is secretly giving Colin handjobs and acidentally on purpose saw Colin go into an Alliance & Leicester in Bogner, it DOESN'T mean he is definately joining us! It makes me laugh how much utter crap some people will swallow!

Lets just see what happens instead of trying to guess! Who needs Cainy when someones best mates cousins wifes uncle is doing the job for him:rolleyes:

Well Said Mate

SilverFox said:

you know of some strange folk silver :icon_eek: but i agree in principle with what you say

More than 50 words, and only three spelling mistakes, and twelve grammatical errors

Getting better, SF........

homer said:
More than 50 words, and only three spelling mistakes, and twelve grammatical errors

Getting better, SF........

my spullng is carp whun I tripe fast!

when we sign some new players the majority of the people on here and the other boards will be praising levein's good judgement and talking about how we are going to run away with the league-it's often the way

Much agreed SF.

Im sure Craig Levein is in talks with 4 quality international players right this moment.

Totally agree SF, great post, too many people on another forum are expecting us to sign players who are shit hot on football manager or some other computer game, by the way CL should have a look at some player called Lara Croft apparently the dogs knackers on PS2. Anyway back to the subject, we should support CL he hasnt panicked like Adams did last season and signed every player available on past reputation, he appears to be paitent and bide his time to ensure he signs quality players who have a hunger and desire to succeed and more importantly want to give 100% for Leicester City. Also we have to remember we are not in a financial position to sign potential stars in 2-3 years time, we are having to operate with a greatly reduced squad and therefore CL will have to sign players capable of making an impact this season, players in the mould of Maybury, McCarthy and Hughes.

CL has not let us down so far and I imagine the players who do come in will in the main be of better quality than present incumbants and also possess the necessary attributes required. Have faith and chill out.

I think we should sack him :)

wasnt it the great martin oniell who once said in an interview that he prefers to do his business out of the way of the press and anyone else who is gonna blab out who he was interested in looking to sign.
after all , it dont take a genius to realise that walls have ears and there are another 24 clubs in the chumpionship looking to buy gifted players for next to fekk-all. well done CL for keeping the lid well and truely shut tight on who we are sure are going to be more quality signings in the near future.

Nothing has changed has it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570