Chris Brunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Heard last week he rejected a new contract, why not make a 2m bid for him , hes worth it and i think all leicester fans would welcome him with open arms as he is a brillaint left sided player, could be the final link in the chain, i personally think so, should we go for him?

He's scored a reet couple of crackers against us in the past few years!

i thought about this the other day, but i think he'll go to the prem. he'd be a GREAT signing though. perhaps only Lee Cook and Bale had better left pegs i think.

get it done steve! i dont see why not its worth a try! left footed player and can finish better than 75% of the strikers in the league without doubt, sir milan if your reading this get your cheque book out for one last time, dont worry about having 16 players we got a good squad now, and just try your hardest to get this one last player on your shopping list please!

get it done steve! i dont see why not its worth a try! left footed player and can finish better than 75% of the strikers in the league without doubt, sir milan if your reading this get your cheque book out for one last time, dont worry about having 16 players we got a good squad now, and just try your hardest to get this one last player on your shopping list please!
:038:
come down mate and tell him!

its flaming obvious what the response will be "yes chris is a player we are looking it"-even though we blatently aren't-just to please the fans......

Might ask that tonight

Don't forget to email your question on. They will be concentrating on pre-notified questions. There will be little if any opportunity to ask questions from the floor.

Hi Mr Mandaric and Mr Allen, I was thinking of the possibility of bidding for chris brunt from sheff wed, heard last week he rejected a new contract, why not make a 2m bid for him , hes worth it and i think all leicester fans would welcome him with open arms as he is a brillaint left sided player, could be the final link in the chain, i personally think so, should we go for him,he can finish better than 75% of the strikers in the league without doubt, sir milan if your reading this get your cheque book out for one last time, dont worry about having 16 players we got a good squad now, and just try your hardest to get this one last player on your shopping list please! Would like to know your opinions im sure he would get you off your seat next season milan he is class lol. You wont regret it premiership football will be 99.9% certain then i promise! FOXES NEVER QUIT! Its worth a bid or confirming intrest to see what chris thinks about it! Kind regards Jason Robins

just sent that hope it makes it through!

maybe the more people who email about him the more likely it is they will touch up on the subject! and who knows milan might just be tempted to watch some clips and get him in! so bombard them with chris brunt emails if you want him at this club i beg you all :)

Hi Mr Mandaric and Mr Allen, I was thinking of the possibility of bidding for chris brunt from sheff wed, heard last week he rejected a new contract, why not make a 2m bid for him , hes worth it and i think all leicester fans would welcome him with open arms as he is a brillaint left sided player, could be the final link in the chain, i personally think so, should we go for him,he can finish better than 75% of the strikers in the league without doubt, sir milan if your reading this get your cheque book out for one last time, dont worry about having 16 players we got a good squad now, and just try your hardest to get this one last player on your shopping list please! Would like to know your opinions im sure he would get you off your seat next season milan he is class lol. You wont regret it premiership football will be 99.9% certain then i promise! FOXES NEVER QUIT! Its worth a bid or confirming intrest to see what chris thinks about it! Kind regards Jason Robins

ONE TEAM - ONE DREAM might have given it more of a chance of being read out.

maybe the more people who email about him the more likely it is they will touch up on the subject! and who knows milan might just be tempted to watch some clips and get him in! so bombard them with chris brunt emails if you want him at this club i beg you all :)

Yes, I'm sure that's all they need - a thousand emails from people telling them which player to buy :icon_roll

People who think MA and MM are going to take advice on player signings live on a very different planet to me. concetrate on asking questions that...

a) will get past the intitial cut of crap before either MA or MM actually see them.

and

b) Will yield genuine answers rather than stock 'we are looking at many different players blah blah blah'.

If he leaves Sheff Wed surely it will be for the prem, if youre gonna ask question then ask realistic ones eg Izale, Robinson, Harley maybe Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566