Christmas Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well, as the undisputed champion of the forum, the time has come for a christmas message to be spread throughout the talking balls arena of discussion.

I sincerely hope you all have a remarkable christmas. Enjoy yourselves and be merry. Allow the beer (and other drinks) to flow freely and give yourselves a pat on the back for another years contribution to the ever lasting notion of freedom of speech.

It's been a tough year for this poster, a year of sustained pressure, victimisation, abuse and a climax to match anything seen on a forum before. From the darkened days of the infamous banning and the inevitable backlash from some macarbe posters via the septic blanket of e-mail abuse I came through it all and, in the words of Mr. Sinatra, did it my way.

I would like to extend a warm hand of thanks to a select bunch of wonderful posters on this forum. Alex, it's been a pleasure. Homer, I'd hate to mention pleasure around you so lets just say it's been emotional. Lazzer, dear friend, thank you. Abundance of thanks to NaughtyFox, aka Mr Consistent, MKFox (brilliant), Steven (oddball), Foxybru (cracking), Webmaster/Web-yo/Statto (always good for a laugh), Dunc, Rich, Babylon, Singth, LS6_Fox (someone has to live in Leeds), Leicester_til_i_die, Bobby Smtih, Scarbo, step, lumberjack, and many more to mention. You have all helped me to bounce back to what, I have no doubt, would have finished a normal poster, but this poster is made of tougher stuff.

I'd also like to extend a middle finger to the non-believers, the infidels, the aforementioned macarbe posters. It's a shame we have to tolerate your nonsensical rubbish but I suppose you do make us all look better. You know who you are, now is a good time to hang your heads in shame.

After scooping a brace of awards at the annual TABAP ceremony it hit me like a freight train that there is still justice in the world. Thank you for your votes (and well done MKFox for poster of the year, how does it feel?)

Finally, I hope you will join me in raising our festive glasses to the future of LCFC - may you go on to great success this season and put a fresh smile on the faces of your adoring fans.

Cheers!

i would also like to thank everyone for this last year, where i have managed to nock my post count up be a fair but not as much as others!!

as a present to you all i leave you this link, i love it and have played on it for hours:

http://www.bongobabes.co.uk/index.php

384 and counting. Well done squire! :lol:

mad biker said:
Happy Christmas Joe, keep up the good work !

Cheers mate, good to see a post from insider of the year. You off to the match tonight?

Don't worry, after a win tonght it'll only be 6 months before we are two leagues above them. (I hope)

Top post, my beltless friend

I'd just like to extend my own Christmas greetings to everyone on this forum.

We seem to have been through a revolution in 2004 - both in relation to football matters and in relation to this forum. The creation of the Champ Manager teen forum threatened the existence of TB, but I think it is now better than ever, and much richer for those that have left and those that have joined throughout the year.

With one notable exception, I appreciate the views of everyone who comes on here. We may disagree, fight, bicker and rip the piss out of each other, but it's all good stuff and is a genuine place to get things out of our system.

If only we had a winning football team to talk about as well. Here's hoping all our new's year's dreams come true (not my actual dreams which can be quite appalling), and that 2005 sees the Blue Army return to serious winning ways.

I raise a glass to you all

Special Christmas cheer to JF, MK (and Mrs MK), Highland, Lazzer, Hugh J, Rovrum, Durham and Steven, for making me laugh out loud on a daily basis.
Even if it is only at you, instead of with you

homer said:
Top post, my beltless friend

I'd just like to extend my own Christmas greetings to everyone on this forum.

We seem to have been through a revolution in 2004 - both in relation to football matters and in relation to this forum. The creation of the Champ Manager teen forum threatened the existence of TB, but I think it is now better than ever, and much richer for those that have left and those that have joined throughout the year.

With one notable exception, I appreciate the views of everyone who comes on here. We may disagree, fight, bicker and rip the piss out of each other, but it's all good stuff and is a genuine place to get things out of our system.

If only we had a winning football team to talk about as well. Here's hoping all our new's year's dreams come true (not my actual dreams which can be quite appalling), and that 2005 sees the Blue Army return to serious winning ways.

I raise a glass to you all

Special Christmas cheer to JF, MK (and Mrs MK), Highland, Lazzer, Hugh J, Rovrum, Durham and Steven, for making me laugh out loud on a daily basis.
Even if it is only at you, instead of with you

Thanks for the mention Homer. agree whole heartedly with you. This place is far superior since the defection of the champ manager boys. Lets hope it continues next year.

Merry christmas everyone, please do listen to my seasonal greeting on the thread 'Durham Fox's xmas message to TB posters...'

Merry Chrimbo Joe Fox...

Your work on here has been unreal...Mammoth in fact...

Vote for JF you tossers.

alex said:
Merry Chrimbo Joe Fox...

Your work on here has been unreal...Mammoth in fact...

Vote for JF you tossers.

Please have some respect, Joe has passed on. Please do not post on this thread anymore.

Nice santa hat! This is by no means a voice from the grave durham, I am alive and kicking.

fecking humbug...

cheers to everyone for making the year fly by with their mirth, high jinks and serious football posts. already had a great present by being voted poster of the year, which i could wax lyrical about but i don't want to come over all halle berry like..... then again.. :D

Bottoms up as Steven would say... 3 points tonight.

MKFox said:
fecking humbug...

cheers to everyone for making the year fly by with their mirth, high jinks and serious football posts. already had a great present by being voted poster of the year, which i could wax lyrical about but i don't want to come over all halle berry like..... then again.. :D

Bottoms up as Steven would say... 3 points tonight.

When did that happen?

you are all lovely posters who i remember in my prayers every night.
I hope we don't forget what this time of year is all about... the celebration of the birth of our Lord, the sweet baby Jesus who gave his life for all mankind. :D
hope we f*** the tree c***s tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670