Christmas party

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

:icon_eek:

I've just had an email through saying that The Happy Mondays are playing our xmas party.
Lovely stuff!:038:

:icon_eek:

I've just had an email through saying that The Happy Mondays are playing our xmas party.
Lovely stuff!:038:

Feck me how low have they sank ?:102:
Rock& Roll....

Last edited:
And the bad news is.......fecking davina is mc
:icon_sad:

Last edited:
no wonder you charge so much for the book and website usage!

:icon_bigg

My side of the company is just a tiny little cog!

united business media.
The murky world of publishing.

Typical Soft Southern Poncey Do...can't just be a normal piss up and disco:icon_roll ''Oh how ghastly Davina going to be Compere''...fecking Compere:icon_roll...Wankers

We're off for something to eat and lots of beer after work for ours. going to some fancy italian for the food and then whichever pub takes our fancy. No partners this year either so should be better than usual.

We're off for something to eat and lots of beer after work for ours. going to some fancy italian for the food and then whichever pub takes our fancy. No partners this year either so should be better than usual.

But who is Compere Nathan ?

Where you going on your xmas piss up HF?

It should be a cheap one when you have one on your own

Where you going on your xmas piss up HF?

It should be a cheap one when you have one on your own

I'm going to lock up early and sit in the shop with just one light on with a bottle of Single Malt and one glass....pretty much a usual day.:102: Never went Christmas parties when I worked for a living,full of people pretending to be happy when the truth is they would rather not be there but fear they will be labelled a Miserable Fecker if they didn't turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48