Christmas party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Soft Southern Poncey Do...can't just be a normal piss up and disco:icon_roll ''Oh how ghastly Davina going to be Compere''...fecking Compere:icon_roll...Wankers
:038:

I'm going to lock up early and sit in the shop with just one light on with a bottle of Single Malt and one glass....pretty much a usual day.:102: Never went Christmas parties when I worked for a living,full of people pretending to be happy when the truth is they would rather not be there but fear they will be labelled a Miserable Fecker if they didn't turn up.

I enjoy a good christmas party me :102:

I enjoy a good christmas party me :102:

And me, nothing like getting totally rat arsed for nothing. Mine is sat night, cant wait.

Mind you I do get on with my work colleagues so I spose its like a night out with mates.

And me, nothing like getting totally rat arsed for nothing. Mine is sat night, cant wait.

Mind you I do get on with my work colleagues so I spose its like a night out with mates.

Same here although our big one is always first friday of the new year.

Ditto that.

Can't imagine what it's be like if i didn't get on with the people i work with. Probably wouldn't go.

I've never been one either...well I did go one for half hour but got off when realised I wasn't going to like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48