Christmas party

Status
Not open for further replies.
had mine last night cracking stuff. free bar, cracking hang over. back to work lets see what gets accomplished today:081:

Mine was pretty good last week, totally free, even paid for your taxis... had a Wii set up in the corner for everyone to play.

Women tend to bring a book if they go out for an evening with me

I'm sure they do

101positionznf8.gif

Hazz and highland would be in the corner reading books, mk trying to pull anyone and everyone, macky ****ed of his tits in an argument with foxinoz about religion, melton and mg caught in the toilets, mhs single handedly clearing the buffet...

Hazz and highland would be in the corner reading books, mk trying to pull anyone and everyone, macky ****ed of his tits in an argument with foxinoz about religion, melton and mg caught in the toilets, mhs single handedly clearing the buffet...
trying?
I have to beat them off with a shitty stick....

Well, my party last night was ****in amazing. Not least of all because of the presense of one particular person.

:icon_lol:

I generally find that only saddos, ****s, no lifes, not rights and "Oh, I'm so whacky and such a nutter"s enjoy works Christmas parties.

Of course, there are exceptions to my logic which I'm sure you're all about to point out to me, but I generally won't believe you.

You could also add 'the sad bastards who have no real mates and would actually like to meet up with people they communicate with over a virtual network' to the list.

Bollocks to the lot of you if you think I actually want to see what one of you hideous creatures actually look like!

You could also add 'the sad bastards who have no real mates and would actually like to meet up with people they communicate with over a virtual network' to the list.

Bollocks to the lot of you if you think I actually want to see what one of you hideous creatures actually look like!
heres homer

Last edited:

Why did you quote me in a seemingless pointless rant?

Or were you actually trying to respond to something you thought I said?

Got to get a director at the firm a £5, "secret santa," present. It can't be rude, because no-one can take a joke. According to some; the best someone has ever got is a jumper that didn't fit :icon_roll Anyone got any ideas , on what to get this boring accountant :102:

Got to get a director at the firm a £5, "secret santa," present. It can't be rude, because no-one can take a joke. According to some; the best someone has ever got is a jumper that didn't fit :icon_roll Anyone got any ideas , on what to get this boring accountant :102:

A five pound note. It has many uses, and as an accountant it is something he/she can bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Liverpool510
4Arsenal410
5Aston Villa510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48