City Takeover bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosseboy83

TheBoyBrowne said:
I am certainly not trying to wind you up.
If there is no truth in the subject then I can only apologise for the naivity of my local press!
perhaps you can contact them and inform them of their mistakes

Remind me of what your position is within LCFC

I work in the PR department:081:

Yorkshire Vixen

just ignore boybrowne with a bit of luck he will get bored and disappear :icon_roll

fosseboy83

Hey Joe, you been to that North Bar? Its alright a bit expensive but good selection of beers from around the world

Boy Genius

Banned
TheBoyBrowne said:
The local Mombassa Post has reported that an unknown African game park owner has tabled a bid for Leicester city is this true?

The bid is rumoured to be a substantial amount and city will have summer training camp in Mombassa!

Is there anything in your papers regarding this to confirm or deny?

Is your name Boybrowne because you are covered in shite? You post it so you may as well be covered in it .
If you are to do a wind up post, try and get the spelling right first, you prize twat.
Now be a good little boy and feck off with your mate conners and practise oral sex somewhere. At least that way you will have something in your gob to stop you speading this type of shite......
1_4_113.gif

LS6_Fox

fosseboy83 said:
Just ignore him! join my thread within a thread Good Bars you've been to lately!

North Bar 7/10
I was at North Bar last Thursday, agreed on the good selection of beers, can;t remember the name of it but one of the draft beers, around 6%, was very tasty! The actual place is far too small though.

TheBoyBrowne

Boy genius you can not be very intelligent as your need for course language is on the increase.
am I correct in thinking your name is sarcastic in some way?

fosseboy83

LS6_Fox said:
I was at North Bar last Thursday, agreed on the good selection of beers, can;t remember the name of it but one of the draft beers, around 6%, was very tasty! The actual place is far too small though.

Was it the Sneider, one of the weiss beers they have gorgeous!
i got a taste for the Quilmes! argie stuff

Boy Genius

Banned
TheBoyBrowne said:
Boy genius you can not be very intelligent as your need for course language is on the increase.
am I correct in thinking your name is sarcastic in some way?

It dont take a genius to work you out.....

LS6_Fox

fosseboy83 said:
Was it the Sneider, one of the weiss beers they have gorgeous!
I seem to remember if was either Dutch or German, so that sounds about right, although to be fair my memory of that night is a little bit clouded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669