City Takeover bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoyBrowne

The local Mombassa Post has reported that an unknown African game park owner has tabled a bid for Leicester city is this true?

The bid is rumoured to be a substantial amount and city will have summer training camp in Mombassa!

Is there anything in your papers regarding this to confirm or deny?

Yeah i have read that in the sportsman newpaper today sounded like a good idea get use to playing in warm conditions. & with the new african striker might be a new erea.

The idea behind it is all driven by global warming and how our climate will emulate that of the african cost so only seems natural to train there and get a head start

Lovin' your work boy brown. It stinks of shit but hey, one day you could be up to the standard.

There seems to be a lot of negativity about the african interest. I am extremely disappointed with this as it stinks of racism.
There is no room for colour or race issues in football, you should be pleased that the team is progressing

TheBoyBrowne said:
The idea behind it is all driven by global warming and how our climate will emulate that of the african cost so only seems natural to train there and get a head start
:icon_roll :018: :098:

TheBoyBrowne said:
There seems to be a lot of negativity about the african interest. I am extremely disappointed with this as it stinks of racism.
There is no room for colour or race issues in football, you should be pleased that the team is progressing
No mate it stinks of shite and a poor wind up effort.

TheBoyBrowne said:

I tell you what, stick your fecking twattish posts up your arse and feck off whilst you do it.

Last edited:
TheBoyBrowne said:

Bollocks!

you've offered no evidence! but they are quite interesting!
they stink of shit

I am certainly not trying to wind you up.
If there is no truth in the subject then I can only apologise for the naivity of my local press!
perhaps you can contact them and inform them of their mistakes

Remind me of what your position is within LCFC

Joe_Fox said:
I tell you what, stick your fecking twattish posts up your arse and feck off whilst you do it.

I tend to agree with you on this one Joe:icon_conf :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670