Pre Match City v Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any indication yet that there will be live video streaming of the games again this season?

Hoping for a strong attacking start today to put a stake in the ground a bit like southampton last season.

Schmeichel
De Laet Moore Morgan Konchesky
Knockaert James Drinkwater Marshall
Vardy Nugent

Subs: Logan, Dyer, Beckford, Schlupp, King, Danns

Schmeichel
De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky
Marshall Drinkwater King Knockaert
Beckford Nugent

1-1 Vardy equaliser late on

Last edited:
Mad Mike Banks

Anthony Shakir
Robert Hood
Juan Atkins
Derrick May

Kevin Sauderson
Carl Craig
Kenny Larkin
Jeff Mills

Eddie Fowlkes
DJ Rolando

Hit it early down the Basic Channels and they will surely Garnier plenty of goals, causing the opposition to (Oaken)fold.

DG, that Eddie Clamp quote is brilliant. Mind you, if you were called Eddie Clamp you'd have difficulty not being hard (see also Skinner Normanton, Wilf Copping, Harry Cripps).

Last season's starting XI at Coventry: Schmeichel, Peltier, Bamba, Mills, Konchesky, Abe, Danns, Wellens, Fernandes, Vassell, Nugent.

Three or four of the same players will probably start today, perhaps even two if Danns and Nugent don't get the nod. Don't see why we'd not start our top goalscorer though, mind. Oh, Svennis.

Almost here...
Time for a shit, shower n shave, down to Highcross for a few sherberts to get the rose tinted glasses on, and.........

COME ON CITY!

Any indication yet that there will be live video streaming of the games again this season?

Hopefully, although I suspect it wasn't a cheap idea by the club last season, plus I've heard even the Thailand supporters think we're shit.

Burnley vs Bolton is the Championship game listed on Wiziwig for today. So I think unless we're still on the Thai channel, there won't be a stream.

The team (although not 100% confirmed)

Schmeichel, De Laet, Moore, Morgan, Konchesky, Dyer, James, Drinkwater, Marshall, Vardy, Beckford

The team (although not 100% confirmed)

Schmeichel, De Laet, Moore, Morgan, Konchesky, Dyer, James, Drinkwater, Marshall, Vardy, Beckford

I'd take that nicely. Surprised to see Nugent left out though if that is the case.

Beckford's attitude is too appalling for words.

Burnley vs Bolton is the Championship game listed on Wiziwig for today. So I think unless we're still on the Thai channel, there won't be a stream.

Was the Thai channel ever advertised on Wiziwig last season?

No, never, but Graz hasn't suggested that it ever was

I realise that. It was a simple request for information for my own benefit.

I realise that. It was a simple request for information for my own benefit.

tbh, I wasn't sure what way you were intending by it. I was in two minds but, if it's any consolation, I settled on the conclusion that that's what you meant by it :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669