City vs Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
HT 1-2. Real shame to concede late on there. Thought we put in a decent performance that half. Bamba looks shakey at the back, but seems to give us a real threat from set pieces.. unsure what to make of him!

what makes you say bamba is shaky at the back?

I think that he's doing ok bearing in mind he's up against top class strikers. On this performance, he should be more than useful in the Championship. The ESPN commentator said that his problem is that he thinks that he's a better play than he actually is. Not sure what that means.

Sven signing a dangerous player from set pieces...impressive bit of business if this is Bamba at his usual.

Wellens quiet, Gallagher fitful, Berner all at sea...everything coming down their right side.

So far very impressed, again, with Abe.

It's Bambi's first game with this team so it might take a couple of games for him to completely fit in with the regular back line.

ESPN commentators. Its Chris ****in Waddle talking out of his arse. Bamba is shit supposedly as Man City scored, by that logic I assume Man City are shit as they conceded.

One for the anoraks: Has any other Leicester player ever scored with his first touch for the club?

Last edited:
One for the anoraks: Has any other Leicester player ever scored on his first touch for the club?

Good question, I would like to know that and who the fastest debutant to score for Leicester is. I know Fryatt has the fastest goal for Leicester against Preston, but that is all.

ESPN commentators. Its Chris ****in Waddle talking out of his arse. Bamba is shit supposedly as Man City scored, by that logic I assume Man City are shit as they conceded.

I'm finding warren Barton on fox sports to be annoying too.

De Jong on for SWP at half time.

Got them running scared! ;) Formations more or less matched up now

Last edited:
One for the anoraks: Has any other Leicester player ever scored with his first touch for the club?

Mark Yeates vs Luton springs to mind but that was five minutes in or so and I didn't watch the game so probably not.

You have to remember that for ESPn, Leicester are the support act to The Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669